🤓 PR/Digital Marketing Manager
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | Długa 72, Kraków🖥 https://www.codibly.com/
#pr, #digital, #socialmedia
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2019, when we're a team of over sixty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment. Our developers work according to a well-defined methodology that manages and control software and product development using iterative, incremental practices. We believe our biggest strength is the team of committed experts who share their technical knowledge during #CodiblyTechTalks meetups. Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
PR/Digital Marketing Manager
Who we are seeking?
We are looking for a person who will take care of the marketing and communication activities of the company as a whole. The candidate's responsibilities will be planning and implementing the actions, also being able to analyze their effectiveness and introducing necessary changes.
- Building and taking care of a positive image of the company
- Creation and implementation of external communication strategies with the use of adequate communication channels in the industry, including: preparing a calendar of publications in individual channels, editing content, moderating content in Social Media channels, establishing and conducting PR cooperation with industry portals
- Development and implementation of a marketing and image strategy aimed at B2B sector customers on the Polish and foreign markets
- Preparation, implementation and settlement of marketing and PR budgets
- Analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools in the field of marketing - the ability to independently evaluate the results of campaigns, indicate the possibilities of optimizing the applied solutions, analyze the activities of similar companies
- Knowledge of web analytics systems of Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Tag Manager, tools to analyze SEO activities, e.g. Semstorm
- Management of the marketing team, cooperation with external graphic designer, close cooperation with other departments in the company
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, social media - conducting communication on profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), PR
- Excellent level of written and spoken communication in English (min. C1)
- Knowledge of good practices, tools - to monitor competition's keywords and create lists of keywords to be positioned on and SEO Copywriting principles.
- Practical knowledge of Google Analytics and tools for monitoring references, e.g. Brand24
- Ability to manage a project where there is a need to work with several people from different departments.
- Good work organisation, independent work planning
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, management of marketing activities
- Out-of-the-box thinking - no fear of proposing custom solutions, unconventional thinking, no suggestion of only competing actions,
- ‘Light Pen’ - fluent English and the ability to edit engaging texts in traditional and social media,
- Timeliness and accountability of the actions carried out
- Openness and honesty
- Focus on finding solutions
- Rapid acquisition of new knowledge - implementation into the specificity of the energy sector
Additional skills & experience:
- Experience in marketing for the IT industry
- Interest in green energy, renewables, technology
What we offer:
- participation in prestigious projects / campaigns in the field of new technologies
- openness to initiative and individual approach to each project
- participation in building the company’s image in the international arena
- full time long-term cooperation – we offer B2B contract with a 30 paid days off/year
- a non-corporate atmosphere conducive to development
- flexible working hours
- private healthcare and MultiSport card
- playroom and relaxing space
- bicycle parking with a room to rest and refresh yourself
- fruit every week and coffee maker
- #CodiblyTechTalks → we share our knowledge
- office in the centre of Krakow (100 metres from Nowy Kleparz)
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV and portfolio (links to the implemented actions in English, including profile on FB, LI, articles).