🤓 Sales Development Representative
5 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | Długa 72, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2020, when we're a team of over sixty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
- Year to year our profit grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio in 2019 year.
- We are scaling up the company with the target of 100 people in this year.
- We are the great team of experts in our field.
- 100% of the clients are from foreign countries.
Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
Sales Development Representative
Salary and contract: 5.000 – 8.000 net B2B + Monthly Sales Bonus
- Exploration, qualification and handover of potential customers (no cold calling, structured approach)
- Working on a pre-existing database of potential customers (hot leads) for the sales team
- Building additional databases of potential customers
- Meeting weekly and monthly KPIs of Ideal Customer Profile stakeholders passed onto the sales team
- Identifying business potential and specific touch points of potential customers
- Willingness and drive to evolve into a BDM/closer role
- Supporting sales and marketing teams with events/conferences
- 1+ year of sales experience within SaaS/IT sector
- Excellent research skills, including the ability to find critical information through available sources, analyze data to identify trends, targets, and opportunities
- Ability to work based on achieving goals
- Go-getter attitude with high energy
- Open attitude to continuously enhance competence and grow
- Tech-savvy or willing to learn relevant software skills to optimize results
- Willingness to learn and challenge the status quo of modern sales
- Most important skills:
- effective communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- good interpersonal skills and communication skill
- attention to detail
- business acumen
- a team player willing to go the extra mile, yet self- conscious of keeping track on KPIs and targets
- persistent and positive, able to play conversational ping-pong
Nice to haves:
- Interest in the environment, sustainability and clean tech
- Proven track record in a similar role
- A working atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Continuous contact with the latest technologies
- Full time position - B2B contract (base + monthly bonus system) with a 30 paid days off/year
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare, Multisport Plus card and other benefits
- Office in the centre of Krakow (100 metres from Nowy Kleparz)