🤓 Sales Researcher
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | Zabłocie 43 a, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
#researcher, #IT, #sales
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 17 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
- Obtaining information about prospective clients (by phone, online, social media, etc) based on ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Validating contact information of prospects and qualifying lead
- Entering data into CRM platform to allow sales team performing outreach activities
- Working on a pre-existing database of potential customers (hot leads) for the sales team
- Building additional databases of potential customers
- Identifying business potential and specific touch points of prospective customers
- Supporting sales and marketing teams with events/conferences
- Excellent research skills, including the ability to find critical information through available sources, analyze data to identify trends, targets, and opportunities
- Ability to plan, execute and test the whole cross channel outbound campaigns
- High attention to detail, organised and practical approach to research
- Excellent time-management skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work based on achieving goals
- Go-getter attitude with high energy, self-driven approach towards work
- Willingness and drive to evolve into a BDM/closer role in the future
- A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative, and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with searching on Linkedin
- Practical knowledge of various CRMs
- Nice to have basic knowledge about sales process and digital product development
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)