🤓 Senior Sales Executive
12 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | Zabłocie 43 a, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 17 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
- Qualifying inbound leads to start end-to-end selling process immediately, after the initial sell phase
- Building long-term partnerships with Clients to understand their business and objectives
- Taking a lead role in the sales process: preparing proposals, negotiating contracts and finally closing deals
- Nurturing and maintaining relationships with the clients’ side by providing support in any queries and being focal point of contact for them
- Managing of overall Client satisfaction in terms of collaboration with Codibly, acting as their advisor who is not afraid to recommend service improvements if needed
- Managing the invoicing process and responsible for margining
- Forecasts reporting
- Initiating and finalizing up-sell/cross-sell activities
- At least 4 years of international B2B business development experience in the IT consulting or solution selling
- Proven track record of closing efficient business deals
- Exceptional ability to make a sale happen and facing challenges
- Strong experience in building and maintaining trusting partnerships with various Clients (from start up’s to enterprise)
- Ability to identify specific needs from the Client and connect them to custom services we offer
- Excellent command of English with effective business communication skills (C1-C2 level is a must)
- Experience in working on various CRMs
- Experience in working within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization
- A match to our culture - a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative, and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)