🤓 UI Designer
7 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | ul. Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
#UI, #design, #IT
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
- Creating functional and usable digital products interfaces
- Translating data, insights and requirements into great design solutions
- Creating both low and high fidelity functional prototypes and mockups – depending on needs and context
- Working close with client, other designers, owners and production team
- Effectively presenting the design work outcomes and argumenting all the design decisions
- Recommending best solutions basing on up to date patterns and best practices
- Contributing to growth of internal product design team
Design and prototyping tools (to choose): Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD,
- UI Design - 60%
- UX Design – 30%
- Business - 10%
- Min. 3 years of professional experience as UI designer or similar role
- Portfolio with demonstrated UI and UX design solutions.
- Fluency in using prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Knowledge of design principles and up-to-date trends and inspirations
- Good communication skills
- Effective and fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- Effective time management and setting right priorities
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about usability, UX, user research, HCI, cognitive psychology, business
- AGILE/SCRUM framework familiarity
- Knowledge of design methodologies (Lean Startup, Design Sprint, RITE)
- Being acquainted with HTML structure, CSS, single-page application
- Evangelising / public speaking experience
- Elastic mindset, being open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)