🤓 UX Designer
9 500 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | ul. Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
#UX, #design, #IT
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
- Conducting UX workshops with business clients and stakeholders
- Using design tools and techniques to discover and unfold product’s complexity
- Designing product structure and functionalities basing on business strategy and requirements
- Recommending best solutions basing on data and best practices
- Representing both user, business and production team perspective throughout all product development phases
- Working closely with designers, owners and developers
- Creating diagrams and functional prototypes
- Contributing to growth of internal product team
- UX Design - 40%
- Product discovery and workshops - 40%
- UI Design – 20%
- Min. 3 years of professional experience as UX / UI / Product designer or similar roles
- Experience in conducting workshops and working with business
- Portfolio with demonstrated UX design solutions. Note: your process and problem solving approach means more to us than beautiful pictures
- Fluency in using at least one prototyping tool (Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, etc)
- Knowledge of design principles and up-to-date trends and inspirations
- Very good communication skills
- Effective and fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- Effective time management and setting right priorities
- AGILE/SCRUM framework familiarity
- Team-player with a positive approach and “no blame” attitude
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)