🤓 Sales Researcher (lead generation)
4 000 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Codility | Grzybowska 62, Warszawa🖥 https://codility.com
#research, #leadgeneration, #sales
Your role and what you'll specifically do
Sales Researcher is an entry-level pre-sales role, focused on sourcing our next sales opportunities. This role will be supporting our team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), who are the first point of contact for many of Codility’s future customers.
As a Sales Researcher, you will be identifying and researching target companies and contacts (using LinkedIn, company websites, internet searches, etc.), building lists, amending and sorting data, updating systems and tools, following industry updates, and supporting the SDR team in various administrative (non-customer facing) tasks. In short, you’ll be providing the SDRs with insights, data, and support that will help them spend more time with prospective customers and get to the prospects as fast and as efficiently as possible.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll work at a young, dynamic tech company, in a friendly, relaxed but professional environment;
- You’ll gain knowledge on the industry we work in and get to know the behind-the-scenes of the world of tech sales;
- You’ll become proficient in the use of sales tools and help streamline our sales processes;
- You’ll build a foundation for your future career in sales operations, demand generation, or active sales, depending on where your interests take you.
You will love this job if you:
- have advanced English skills (you’ll be working in an international, English-speaking environment);
- love working with spreadsheets and data; have high attention to detail;
- are a master of Google-based applications, as well as LinkedIn and Internet search;
- are great at recognising patterns and applying them to broader scenarios (i.e. uncovering ideal prospective companies and contacts to reach out to based on the training provided);
- enjoy working on your own, with minimal supervision;
- take pride in contributing to the success of the whole team;
- are a master of organising your time and juggling different tasks;
- enjoy fast-paced environments with quickly changing priorities.
What we offer:
- competitive and fair compensation;
- employee stock incentive;
- international team environment;
- work equipment of your choice;
- vacation policy for all types of contract;
- home office days and employee-friendly working hours (flexible working hours);
- private medical healthcare;
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.);
- personal development budget to help you learn;
- opportunities to grow professionally and build your career path;
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.