🤓 (Junior) Accountant
🌍 Coloplast Business Centre | Al. Piastów 30, Szczecin🖥 http://www.cpbc.pl
#Accountant, #AP, #AR
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin, we are a Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
The AP/AR is mainly responsible for processing, booking, and paying Coloplast's liabilities, creation and updating of vendor master data, vendors invoice verification and processing and handling all incoming/outgoing payments. In TEMIC (Travel and Expense Management an Intercompany) we care of employees settlement of business trips and transactions between Coloplast companies.
Come to join our ambitious and curious team! We are looking for a smart and talented Junior Accountant to join our team supporting over 30 offices worldwide.
Just as DNA is the building block of life, our team is building block of our organization. We are looking for someone who is eager and a fast learner, and very good organized. There is always a more efficient way and this is a reason why we appreciate “wow” rather than “meh”. Join us, if you have a set of below skills:
- University degree - preferably in Finance, Accountancy or Economics
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience or background in accountancy will be appreciated
- Good command of Excel – talent to adjust unstructured information into clear, concise written summaries and reports
- Effective communication – brief, honest and polite, because the less we talk, the more get done
- Fight for better – you have a quality-oriented mindset
- Start with "why" – curiosity that leads to getting on with making a difference
- Enjoy team spirit - we put aside ego for team and seek to make others enjoy working with us
On a personal level, you demonstrate our leadership principles and will easily become (if you aren't already) consumed by our vision: to make life easier for persons with intimate healthcare needs.
As the others rely on us, we are looking for someone who manages deadlines and take full responsibility. Last but not least we expect great communication skills, because we value the time of our partners, stakeholders and each other.
What we offer?
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Furthermore, we offer:
Attractive benefit package:
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
That's not all! We have even more for you 😊
- Modern workplace
- Great office location in the very city centre
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.