🤓 Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
🌍 Coloplast Business Centre | Inflancka 4, Warszawa🖥 http://www.cpbc.pl
#SEM, #GoogleAds, #FacebookAds
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Would you like to drive our global digital marketing agenda forward? Then grab the opportunity to join a Team of Performance Marketing Specialists in one of the best performing MedTech companies in the world.
About the department
The Marketing Services team works across 2 different locations: Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin (Poland) and Coloplast subsidiary in Warsaw (Poland), being strongly connected to the Marketing & Branding Department at the headquarters in Humlebæk (Denmark).
When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges.
About the job
Senior Performance Marketing Specialist helps markets in driving traffic to their local websites in order to generate product sample requests.
Person in this role does that by activating consumers through PPC campaigns in such ad platforms as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising and Facebook Ads, being responsible for global media strategies development and optimal execution of those across the Team.
Senior Performance Marketing Specialist serves as a lead advisor to both Marketing Services Team Lead and the TeamMates.
· Developing and implementing both local and global PPC strategies, providing markets and less senior co-workers with strategic recommendations to ensure optimal execution of those,
· Managing PPC campaigns, working hands-on in the ad platforms,
· Providing insights based on the data analysis and in the context of ongoing paid activities,
· Setting directions for how to optimize value creation and creating new value within the area of expertise and across markets,
· Together with the Marketing Services Team Lead, securing the delivery of the Team KPIs, ensuring continuous optimization of the online media budget spending within the Team,
· Educating markets in online marketing,
· Creating learning loops to continuously improve media activities and generating insights to the Team and key stakeholders,
· Ensuring seamless and successful cooperation with the key stakeholders,
· Helping Marketing Services Team Lead in coordination of the of the processes within the Team, acting as a lead advisor,
· Continually evaluating, researching, testing and recommending new marketing opportunities – both formats and channels – in order to increase both volume and value of the potential online leads.
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active and goal orientated team player who has:
· University degree,
· Preferably at least 5 years of experience within the field of online marketing.
· Preferably at least 3 year of experience within performance marketing management (working hands-on in the platforms) in/with media savvy global or regional companies or media agencies.
· Preferably at least 1 year of experience within project management or a lead specialist role.
· Outstanding understanding of such ad platforms as Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads,
· Strong analytical skills, data and business understanding,
· Strong ability to translate metrics into actionable insights and conclusions,
· Good communication skills in English,
· Very strong organizational skills,
· Ability to effectively prioritize work,
· High degree of professionalism.
What we offe
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
That's not all! We have even more for you😊
- Modern workplace
- Great office location in the very city centre
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.