🤓 Team Leader
🌍 Conectys | Półwiejska 42, Poznań🖥 https://www.conectys.com/
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun @ Work, so much that we've made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
- Ability to assimilate information and learn quickly, self-study oriented,
- C1 level of English
- Easily adaptable to new circumstances, technologies and procedures,
- Pro-active, self-starter and ambitious,
- Well-organized and able to handle administrative tasks efficiently,
- At least 1-2 years experience in managing a team of at least 10 people (preferably in BPO industry), with sufficient understanding of People Management, Tools, Processes and Methodologies,
- Experience in a complex operational environment – ex. Customer Service, Help Desk, BPO
- Good communication and people skills
- Consulting for the Client(s) in the start-up phase of projects by performing a Due Diligence study of the needs and by delivering detailed implementation reports,
- Managing day to day operational interactions with the Client(s),
- Coordinating day-to-day activities in order to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements,
- Reporting on the overall performance of the team and suggest possible areas of improvement,
- Manage staff schedules, staff recruitment, training, performance evaluation, monitoring.
- Define and organize processes and use of tools,
- Define and manage the tasks, roles, and responsibilities of the customer teams.
What we offer
- Working on an international project
- Working from home (during the covid-19 pandemic)
- Multicultural and multilingual environment
- Working with social media and new internet technologies
- The office located in the city center
- Benefits: medical healthcare & meal tickets