🤓 Graphic Designer
5 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Cosmose AI | al. Jerozolimskie 61, Warszawa🖥 https://cosmose.co/
Graphic Designer, Warsaw
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionise the $23 Trillion retail industry. Cosmose AI understands, predicts and influences how billions of people shop offline by seamlessly adding data-driven actionable insights back to their online and digital assets. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest brands, including L'Oreal, Estee Lauder, LVMH, Cartier and Walmart. Cosmose is seamless (no hardware), accurate (1.6 meters positioning accuracy) and everywhere (1+ billion smartphones and 500,000+ offline stores).
Cosmose is now valued at over $100 million and raised a Series A investment fund in August 2020, backed by Tiga Investments, OTB Ventures and TDJ Pitango. With numerous successful business projects and collaborations in China, Hong Kong and Japan in the last 3 years, we are now embarking on an exciting and ambitious market expansion plan across APAC. Through these expansion strategies, Cosmose will not only expand our footprint to new destinations, but our technology and expertise will aid retailers to recover from the pandemic and transition their businesses into the post-pandemic world via a data-driven approach. By 2022, we aim to expand the ecosystem to over 2 billion smartphones and 10 million stores across Asia Pacific.
We're looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to be based in the Warsaw office to support our APAC and US market. You will assist in producing multichannel designs that can be used for digital, website, social media, sales deck, print and more!
We’re looking for someone who
- Dreams Big: Ambitious, passionate and achieve MASSIVE goals
- Customer-centric: We care about our customers and strive to provide them with the best solutions
- Celebrates both Success & Failure: Rejoicing the wins but also reflecting, learning & improving proactively when there are defeats
- Honesty and Integrity: We appreciate respectful feedback
- Problem Solver: You’re a fixer and not a complainer
- Actionable: Work fast, make SMART decisions fast, move fast with conviction
What you’ll do
- Create impactful design deliverables and own the end-to-end creative process
- Establish and manage the unique brand identity, standards, and style through perfect design execution
- Support the brand and creative development process as the brand continues to grow and evolve
- Work collaboratively across different teams with different skill sets, including Marketing and Product Managers, Engineers and Stakeholders.
- Raising our brand by producing amazing work and executing the best practices
What you’ll need
- Experience as a Visual Experience Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer or Motion Designer or similar field
- Strong experience using design tools e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Sketch, Figma, Google Slides, Keynote
- A strong grasp of visual design principles and how they contribute to a original and harmonious visual language
- Ability to simplify complex concepts with visual storytelling
- Bonus for knowledge of video and animation software including After Effects or Premiere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to accept feedback and make rational decisions
- Possess exceptional eyes for details, but a brain for big ideas
- Being passionate about animations, learning & sharing new things
- Please attach your portfolio in your application!
What you’ll enjoy:
Cosmose provide employees with a great platform where one could immerse and learn about the most exciting, innovative and disrupting technologies on offline behaviour solutions; unveiling untapped opportunities and profits in the industry. The company constantly innovates to invent and apply world-class technologies with a rockstar engineering team including four world championship programming medalists. You’ll be working with a strong leadership team backed by experience from various key strategic areas and many other driven & intelligent people across the company. Cosmose is a place where great culture and goals unite departments and individuals to achieve big milestones together.
Are you ready for new, exciting challenges and to put your name down in history for the future of shopping?
Send us your CV and portfolio and join our revolutionary journey.