🤓 Performance Expert
🌍 CreativeHarder | Londyńska 11, Warszawa🖥 http://www.creativeharder.pl/
#analyze, #Marketing, #Performance
In CreativeHarder we are passionate about marketing, and we carry out our projects on many levels: events, TV advertising, social media and many more. To meet the expectations of our clients, we are looking for a person for the position of Performance Marketing Manager
- Manage FB Ads for optimal performance
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in PPC campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for facebook marketing campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Trouble shoot and solve issues as they arise
- Leverage both qualitative and quantitative data and insights to inform and optimize program, campaign and content strategy
- Be responsible for overall system health including maintenance to reduce disruptions.
Job Requirements Skills and Experience Essential
- 2+ years proven FBAds experience and success managing PPC campaigns through AdsManager
- Google Adwords and DoubleClick environment will be a plus
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, GTM, etc.)
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- FBAds experience and success managing PPC campaigns
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Comfortable with HTML emails and landing page layout.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative metrics to manage programs in order to drive revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive work to completion within specified timelines.
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function.
- Able to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions, and implement solutions on a variety of complex issues
- Individual must be self-focusing and able to drive the critical few priorities in an environment where many demands and requests present themselves
Applications should be sent to email@example.com in the title giving Performance Marketing Manager
Please also add the following clause: "I agree to process my personal data included in my job offer for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 29.08.97 on Personal Data Protection, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)" .