🤓 UI Designer
8 500 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 CSHARK | Rynek 36/37, Wrocław🖥 https://cshark.com/
#UserInterface, #ProductDesign, #UIDesigner
Are you still waiting for your next big thing? Excuse the cheesy beginning, but we’re actually up to something.
Our Product Design department is growing so we’re looking for a talented UI designer to join the team. Just so you know — you may just have the chance to work on digital products with leading music producers from the UK, help swiftly build innovative start-ups with the brightest Polish minds or add your mark to a true fintech unicorn. We’re happy to say that we don’t get bored easily with the projects of this caliber.
We’ll swipe right if you’re a complete package — not only a great designer but also a responsible, down-to-earth, cool human being (this is a must, as we’re not ready to substitute our department with AI…).
At CSHARK, we value team spirit, informal atmosphere, flexible working hours and long-term commitment — all that for fair compensation. If the highest design quality, creativity, and attention to detail are important to you, we certainly are a good match.
- Working with a boutique, experienced team
- Contributing to international, challenging yet interesting projects
- Developing and improving your skills constantly
- Creating eye-catching and effective web and mobile interfaces for all stages, from concept to final implementation
- Participating in and co-hosting workshops, while collaborating closely with the design team, developers, business analysts, and stakeholders
- Co-setting the high quality UI standards
- Helping other designers with expanding the Product Design department in the company — a.k.a. being an excellent team player!
You're a perfect fit if you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of commercial experience in UI Design backed up by a portfolio
- Have demonstrable UI design skills in creating stunning visual interfaces for web and mobile in the tool of choice. Yes, we underlined the word „stunning” for a reason
- Can explain where your designs solve actual user problems and address their needs
- Can give short, impromptu lectures on: colour harmony, grids, latest UI trends and techniques
- Have a good understanding of the design process and ability to adjust methods to project requirements for the sake of creating intuitive solutions
- Understand what User Experience is all about and can cooperate with UX designers
- Are able to clearly and independently communicate your vision and have arguments standing for your UI decisions
- Are fluent in English — B2 level would be a minimum, as we work mainly with international clients
For bonus points:
- You have basic understanding of technical aspects in the web and mobile environment
- You’re familiar with design systems and frameworks (i.e. iOS Human Interface, Material Design, etc.)
- You’re familiar with new and hip software — Miro, Notion, Framer, Protopie, Principle or can even surprise us with your favourites!
- When in need you can support the team with other design-related tasks (maybe you’re a Branding Maestro or an Illustration Hero?)
- You can run a set of client workshops on your own
- You like to share your knowledge and talk about your craft — both internally and during meet-ups and conferences
Perks & benefits:
- We work on projects that require a non-standard approach and fuel your creativity — no boredom on board
- We’re an energetic, open-minded and hip team
- Flat management structure — we are not a corporation and we don’t want to be
- We offer financial bonuses for employee recommendations
- We often go out (go-karts, shooting ranges) to celebrate or integrate
- English lessons