🤓 Graphic Designer
🌍 Deloitte | Warszawska 18, Rzeszów🖥 https://pl.career.deloittece.com/job-posting/3783/Graphic-Designer-
#Grafic, #work, #Deloitte
Due to the growth of our team we are looking for our new colleagues.
Join us if you have:
- At least two years of experience in corporate graphic design. (Portfolio should include samples of presentation design, print collaterals, marketing materials, and other design pieces that reflect your capabilities);
- Ability to create high quality conceptual work from written brief;
- Advanced skills of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel);
- Intermediate skills of the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat);
- Ability to work with templates, styles, and experience of working within corporate identity/brand guidelines;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with company personnel at all levels;
- Freehand or digital illustration skills is a plus;
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills.
Your future role:
- Format and design creative collaterals using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite, as per the needs of the projects;
- Operate within an internal process-driven structure, meeting deadlines and client expectations for quality and creativity;
- Manage and deliver graphic design projects through all phases of development: creative consultation, storyboarding, providing concepts based on customer interaction; designing, revising, troubleshooting, and producing a final product;
- Gain expertise on Deloitte Brand Identity standards and Deloitte Brand templates;
- Deliver design solutions that have a high visual impact and stands out in the internal and external market;
- Follow directions, manage multiple tasks, work with information/data from multiple sources, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner;
- Work closely with other design professionals to solve design problems and communicate resolutions;
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in creative design domains/applications and ability to share knowledge.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity for professional development;
- Opportunity to be part of the Global Team of experts in graphic design field;
- The possibility of shaping the company's development directions;
- Interesting and stable job in multinational company;
- Open and friendly organizational culture;
- Attractive salary;
- Benefit package (Trainings, Private Health Insurance, Multisport).