🤓 Graphic Designer (Marketing Team)
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 DELVE | Grzybowska 62, Warszawa🖥 http://delvedeeper.com
Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Data Scientist DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
DELVE is seeking a passionate Graphic Designer to be an integral member of the marketing team and own visual content design from ideation to execution. You will be responsible for communicating information in the best way possible to DELVE’s various customer segments using multiple content types (text, images, video) and mediums (web, print, digital). You will need to understand the content preferences of various B2B audiences so that you can design content that meets their information needs and is delivered the way they want to consume it.
You will lead and/or contribute to DELVE's online and offline design properties including email newsletters, blog templates, white papers, case studies, eBooks, social media content, sales enablement assets, and more. This position requires extensive design-for-conversion experience.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed conceptual and communication skills, ability to visually design compelling content, execute multiple creative projects, and deliver quality work on short deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Your design portfolio is required to apply for this position. Please ensure it includes print and digital pieces.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to lead visual design efforts in support of demand generation, lead generation, and sales enablement including: websites, print, digital, social media, email/newsletters, case studies, and more while delivering on-time to meet content production schedules.
- Create engaging design templates to improve efficiency of marketing team in our social media postings, blog postings, email campaigns, and other channels
- Work with Marketing to optimize website UX and conversion
- Collaborate with demand marketing team to measure impact of content & design changes
- Work closely with content team to create assets that support the business goals
- Visually design content that communicates complex ideas in a clear and cohesive manner
- Organize and maintain library of content assets and manage version control
- Organizing creative design and production processes for efficiency
Requirements & Skills
- Minimum 5+ years’ B2B experience as a senior graphic designer, content designer, or creative director with a thorough knowledge of design for conversion and content creation principals
- Visual design skillset that spans digital, brand, print, video, image editing for B2B audiences
- Deep experience designing content assets for demand generation, lead generation, and sales enablement – including personalization for ABM
- Ability with cross-functional partners in the marketing, buyer-experience, and product design organizations, always with strategic goals in mind
- Experience in AdTech or technology consulting industries a bonus
- Video shoot/directing skills a bonus
- Ability to design for different audiences and needs
- Welcomes design critique and consistently iterates based on feedback
- Proficiency using Google Docs, Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, Final Cut Pro
- Strong visual and written communication skills
- Growth mindset: desire to learn, grow, and embrace new ideas
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates.
At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Can Offer You:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and opportunities to grow while working for one of the most advanced advertising consultancies in the region
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- 2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion
- Private health insurance, sports benefit card and additional paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day (on top of regular holidays)
- Generous employee referral bonus.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.