🤓 Marketing Specialist (CEE)
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 DELVE | Grzybowska 62, Warszawa🖥 http://delvedeeper.com
#Hubspot, #Marketing, #B2B
Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Marketing Specialist DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTradeDesk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. DELVE aims to help emerging Challenger brands achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
Objective of the Role:
In this role, reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be supporting implementing B2B marketing strategy for CEE and partly the US market. The goal here is to reach out to potential clients for our great services!
- B2B communication
- implementation of marketing plan (e.g. online and offline events organization, partners management)
- online ad campaigns planning, realization, optimization (managing campaigns like mailings, banners, webinars in CRM, LinkedIn and Google Ads with team: graphic designer & content designer, KPI optimization)
- Social media management
- work in CRM & Marketing Automation systems
- B2B marketing experience (2-4 years)
- proven knowledge of CRMs and Marketing Automation products (ideally Hubspot)
- ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- excellent time management skills
- ease to communicate in English
- a flexible mindset that is energized, not frustrated, by the messiness common to rapidly growing organizations
- copywriting skills (nice to have)
- track record of B2B campaigns implementation (LinkedIn, Google Ads nice to have)
Who We Are:
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Wynn, Virgin, Gerber Life, ALG and AT&T. We are growing rapidly and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. At DELVE, we prioritize our people. With so much talent, we recognize the importance of our employee’s well-being and will go above and beyond to ensure they work in the best environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. We are also in the process of becoming B-Corp certified and carbon neutral. Our team looks for data-driven, problem-solving, and agile people who take work personally but still know how to have fun. DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, (WeWork Grzybowska 62), and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and opportunities to grow while working for one of the most advanced advertising consultancies in the region
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- 1-2 work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion (all employees are required to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic until it is safe to return back to office)
- Private health insurance, sports benefit card and additional paid week off between Christmas Eve & New Years Day (on top of regular holidays)
- Generous employee referral bonus.
Salary range for this position is based on prior experience and qualifications. Currently due to the Covid 19 pandemic, all interviews are being held remotely and no in-person interviews are available.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.