🤓 Account Manager
6 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Deviniti Sp. Z o.o. | Sudecka 153, Wrocław🖥 https://deviniti.com/pl/
#SALES, #SaaS, #B2B
Join the Deviniti team and make yourself comfortable in our Software Home!
Deviniti consists of over 250 IT specialists who are distinguished not only by professionalism but also passion and a bit of madness. We love sharing knowledge and spreading it in the digital galaxy of possibilities. We create effective solutions, implement new technologies and support our partners in business development. Innovation is our middle name: we constantly invent new products and improve existing ones. Our products are used by over 10 000 companies! We are a platinum partner of Atlassian, we organize the largest industry conference in Europe (Jira Day) and in our free time we win hackathons (which we have already done three times in the last 4 years, and we land on the podium every year!).
Currently, we are looking for an Account Manager who will own the a cycle of building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting.
What tasks await you at the position of Account Manager?
- Contacting and developing relations with existing accounts,
- Analyzing current portfolio for extensive cooperation based on professional services,
- Leading the networking calls,
- Leading personalized demo for essential clients,
- Developing and maintaining relationships with strategic clients.
Who is our ideal candidate? It's someone who:
- Has 3 -7 years of sales experience in a closing role at a SaaS company,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- Has experience navigating complex deals with multiple stakeholders, while maintaining a strong consultative selling approach,
- Is driven self-starter with the ability to work independently,
- Can effectively and consistently manage time, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
We would also appreciate:
- Knowledge of Russian language at the level of minimum B2,
- BA/BS degree preferred.
What can Deviniti offer you? It's good that you ask! You can count on:
- Cooperation with a team of enthusiasts who care about the highest quality of their work,
- Internal training, trips to conferences, and access to the training platform, thanks to which you will acquire competencies to the extent you need,
- Participation in internal and external hackathons: our teams took a place on the HackYeah podium in 2018, 2019, and 2020 (winning in 3 categories!),
- A supportive atmosphere during flexible working hours - you can start your work at any time, as long as you match the scheduled meetings,
- Standard benefit package (Multisport, Luxmed) and access to the MyBenefit cafeteria. If you work from an office, there will also be a chillout room with table football, darts and ping-pong, a company car park, a bicycle room, and a shower,
- Motivation to get off the couch: we are promoting an active lifestyle on the “devigym” Slack channel, we have regular jogging training with a professional trainer, yoga sessions on chairs - we all know that health is the most important thing!
- Integration and thematic classes - among us there are fans of games, music, and art. We also work with it online! We hope that you will find something for yourself,
- Any form of cooperation (UoP, B2B, UZ).
Sounds interesting? Don't be shy - apply and join our team of astronauts!