🤓 Content Marketing Specialist
🌍 Deviniti Sp. z o.o. | Sudecka 153, Wrocław🖥 https://deviniti.com/
#copywriting, #SEO, #content
Who are we?
We are Deviniti - a company delivering Technology-Driven Results. We believe that technology is the foundation for building business efficiency. We provide a wide range of IT solutions that are used by over 5 million people in 103 countries around the world.
Since 2005, we've been a Solution Partner of Atlassian - an Australian company making top-notch software tools helping teams work smarter, faster and easier (most notably Jira and Confluence). Being the most prominent Atlassian Partner in Poland with Platinum and Enterprise status, we are on the mission to help people make the best use of these tools at work, improve their teamwork and IT processes. We're doing this by providing expert services and developing an extensive portfolio of apps for Jira Software and Jira Service Desk on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Sounds like boring $%&t? Wrong! We also write guides, create tutorials and webinars for the software's users all around the globe, and fly to IT conferences in Europe and North America as sponsors and speakers. We also host Jira Day - the biggest annual Atlassian-related event in Central Europe. Fortune 500 giants like Apple, Sony, Ferrari, Spotify, Airbnb, NASA, and a bunch of others are among over 5000 our customers. The whole Atlassian Ecosystem counts millions of users, admins and managers, and it's famous for being super friendly and professional. On our team we have some of its acclaimed contributors who received Atlassian Community Content Awards three times in 2018.
Why do we need you?
Having ambitious plans and being to launch a couple of new products, our Atlassian Apps team has grown twice during the last year. To keep up with this growth, support new initiatives, and be able to further expand marketing activities for our products, we're looking for a Content Marketing Specialist with prior experience in creative, marketing or technical writing to join the team already aboard. We need an open-minded person who will help us generate demand for our products among the target groups, drive relevant organic traffic to our website, and write IT-related content to educate our prospects and customers and provide them with knowledge about the software they use. You will cover one of our main topical areas and also take active part in all-hands initiatives and other marketing activities according to your skills and interests.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for:
- conducting knowledge and keyword research;
- writing, editing, formatting, and publishing texts for pages on the company's website, blog articles, webinars, recorded videos and ebooks;
- talking to our customers and Ecosystem influencers to create case studies and interviews;
- optimize already written content for SEO and in case of product updates;
- collaboration with graphic and motion designers to produce compelling illustrations;
- proactive support and engagement on the Atlassian Community in your topical area.
What's your experience?
- have native curiosity to dig deep into the topic and a fast learner approach to the previously unknown matter;
- speak and write in English fluently;
- have at least 1 year of experience in long- and short-form marketing or technical content creation;
- be interested in technology, IT-related topics and software development in particular.
You may have:
- working knowledge about popular CMS and blogging platforms;
- SEO writing skills;
- worked in the B2B environment;
- tracked your work in Jira, Trello or another tool other than Excel.
Bonus points and cash for having:
- interest and some knowledge about software testing or project management;
- experience working in an Agile mindset;
- been part of a software development company;
- familiarity with analyzing marketing data.
What do we offer?
To help you do the job, we'll provide you with:
- a pack of great teammates to work and hang out with;
- needed hardware and software;
- comprehensive training and all needed daily help with Atlassian software and our apps for it;
- insight into our marketing strategy and the guidelines for its implementation.
In return for your effort, you'll get:
- $$$ (exact figures depend on the value you can give);
- (co-)funding your learning opportunities and conference attendance;
- flexible hours and occasional remote work possibility;
- a standard benefit package with fruit Mondays;
- an opportunity to enter the global IT industry, help it work better and become recognisable in it.
Apply now - we're waiting for you!