🤓 Partner Manager
🌍 Deviniti Sp. z o.o. | ul. Sudecka 153, Wrocław🖥 https://deviniti.com/pl/
#relations, #business, #IT
Who are we?
We are Deviniti - a company delivering Technology-Driven Results. We believe that technology is the foundation for building business efficiency. We provide a wide range of IT solutions that are used by over 5 million people in 103 countries around the world.
Since 2005, we've been a Solution Partner of Atlassian - an Australian company making top-notch software tools helping teams work smarter, faster and easier (most notably Jira and Confluence). Being the most prominent Atlassian Partner in Poland with Platinum and Enterprise status, we are on the mission to help people make the best use of these tools at work, improve their teamwork and IT processes. We're doing this by providing expert services and developing an extensive portfolio of apps for Jira Software and Jira Service Desk on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Sounds like boring $%&t? Wrong! We also write guides, create tutorials and webinars for the software's users all around the globe, and fly to IT conferences in Europe and North America as sponsors and speakers. We also host Jira Day - the biggest annual Atlassian-related event in Central Europe. Fortune 500 giants like Apple, Sony, Ferrari, Spotify, Airbnb, NASA, and a bunch of others are among over 5000 our customers. The whole Atlassian Ecosystem counts millions of users, admins and managers, and it's famous for being super friendly and professional.
Why do we need you?
Atlassian Solution Partners are one of the key players in the Ecosystem, and there are over 900 of them at the moment. They support implementation of Atlassian software for local customers and inform their purchase decisions to be tailored to their specific needs. The Atlassian suite features 15 products on 3 hosting options and almost 4000 apps on the Marketplace to customize them - that's why keeping in touch with Atlassian Partners is so important to keep our business growing.
To take maximum care of our relations with these companies outside Poland and be able to further expand the outreach for our products, we're looking for a Partner Manager with excellent communication skills and command of English to join our Atlassian Apps department. We need an open-minded person who will help us execute our Partner Program, seek for new collaboration opportunities, and create campaigns we send to provide our Partners and their customers with knowledge about the apps we develop. You may also take active part in all-hands initiatives and other activities related to marketing and sales according to your skills and interests.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for:
- establishing business relations and maintaining consistent communication with our current and prospective Partners;
- presenting our products to the Partners and (occasionally) their key customers;
- searching for additional collaboration possibilities in terms of marketing;
- planning and executing Partner-specific campaigns (i.e. Partner newsletter, sending gifts and product collaterals);
- keeping web content related to partnerships up-to-date;
- close collaboration with marketing and product teams;
- reporting success in terms of Partners' engagement into reselling our apps.
What's your experience?
- speak and write in English fluently;
- have empathy for the needs of Partners and clients and the skills to show it;
- have a strong analytical mind and a fast learner approach to get to know our products quickly;
- be able to take insight into sales data and optimize actions accordingly;
- be interested in technology, IT-related topics and software development in particular.
You may have:
- at least 1 year of experience in B2B sales, business development or customer service;
- tracked your work in Jira, Trello or another tool other than Excel.
Bonus points and cash for having:
- working knowledge about information technology and enterprise software market;
- experience working in an Agile mindset;
- been part of a software development company.
What do we offer?
To help you do the job, we'll provide you with:
- a pack of great teammates to work and hang out with;
- needed hardware and software;
- comprehensive training and all needed daily help with Atlassian software and our apps for it;
- insight into our Partner Program and the guidelines for its implementation.
In return for your effort, you'll get:
- $$$ (exact figures depend on the value you can give);
- (co-)funding your learning opportunities and conference attendance;
- flexible hours and occasional remote work possibility;
- a standard benefit package with fruit Mondays;
- an opportunity to enter the global IT industry, help it work better and become recognisable in it.