🤓 Digital Marketing Data Scientist
🌍 Devire | Al. Jerozolimskie 94, Warszawa🖥 http://devire.pl
Our Client is a leading international FMCG company. To its regional digital marketing hub we are currently looking to recruit Digital Marketing Data Scientist who will help the business teams to get the best out of the global data & measurement models implementation to ensure that our iconic brands are delivering best in class digital experiences to our customers.
- Provide requirements to the data engineering team to ensure features needed for an accurate and actionable outcome are made available
- Understand learning agendas and regular business questions to help choose the best features, additional datasets and appropriate algorithms
- Drive deployment and scalability of new Data products for the Hub, being a technical expert in product activation
- Responsible to execute Data Products during Sprints/Campaign and guarantee quality metrics (accuracy, speed, etc).
- Support in defining the right technology platforms with the right algorithmic choices for highest accuracy, scalability and operational efficiency
- Conceptualize and deliver new analytical models and mechanisms to improve business performance
- Partner with global Data Science/AI team to identify new opportunities and enhance existing products
- A MSc, PhD or other Advanced Degree in a field linked to data science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or closely related fields
- Strong understanding of and work experience in data modelling and machine learning techniques (eg. regression, classification, forecast, attribution techniques)
- Work experience with Power BI or similar, basic Python programming skills
- Knowledge on Data Science tools/modules (e.g. Jupyter Notebooks, Databricks, ML Flow)
- Manage demand for insights and analytics
- Conduct collection, tracking, mining and analysis of data and the generation of fact-based insights using multiple data sources.
- Contribute to continuous development of the analytics practice in scope, including service portfolio evolution and aligned to global frameworks for assigned focus areas
- Understand marketing and applied data science in an FMCG context is a plus
- Knowledge about how to use data to make decisions and drive business insight; able to communicate complex ideas to a diverse audience
- Organised and sufficient at project management, including managing a fragmented workload
What we offer:
- Stable employment, attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Possibility to join a newly created regional team of ambitious and passionate digital professionals
- Dynamic, positive company culture