🤓 IT Project Manager Pharma
9 000 - 11 000 PLN netto
🌍 Digital Forms | Międzyborska, Warszawa🖥 http://www.digitalforms.pl
#agile, #ProjectManagment, #Pharmaceuticals
We are Digital Forms💻
We are a Warsaw-based, remote-only mobile software house specializing in Digital Transformation📲. We are helping mainly big companies to thrive in Digital World.
Your job at Digital Forms👩🏼💻👨🏼💻
We are looking for a mid-level project manager for our client - a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry🧬. Work at client office when the pandemic will end, fully remote at the beginning.
As a Project Manager, you will assemble, guide, empower, and serve the team to create value for our business and, ultimately, our patients. Primary responsibilities may include providing strategic direction to business and IT, driving communication and alignment across various stakeholder groups, and championing an agile mindset in accordance with the chapter’s vision.
Why it’s a cool position🥇
Once the situation related to COVID will be stabilized, travel will be available, mainly to Switzerland and/or Dubai✈️. Team members were able to travel to a lot of places like Kuala Lumpur, Africa, the United States, etc.
You will be responsible for coordinating demanding IT projects with teams worldwide🌎.
- Facilitate the selection of the best project delivery method (i.e. Agile principles and practices or Waterfall) that best fit the business needs and support teams to align with guiding principles of either methodology as required.
- Orchestrate the formation of a squad and ensure appropriate team members are requested and assigned to the team.
- Support and coach the team as required to enable adoption of agreed ways of working and to guide the team through potential challenges and questions, which may include guidance to evolve into self-governing teams in Agile delivery.
- Formulate risk mitigation strategies and recommend solutions.
- Excellent communicator, listener, and collaborator who is able to present complex information, issues, and potential solutions to the senior IT management, senior customer management, and executive teams.
- Has a strong understanding of both Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies with the ability to pivot between roles and approaches based on team needs
- Approaches delivery with an agile mindset applies Agile principles and practices (e.g., strong focus on delivering MVP’s, focused on incremental value rather than perfection, etc) where required and leads by example.
- Has strong soft skills typically required in stakeholder engagement (empowering people, influencing, negotiation, conflict management, empathy, awareness of different norms and expectations).
- Exhibits servant leadership style towards the product owner, scrum master, development team, and the wider organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed and to facilitate virtual meetings for globally dispersed teams.
- Demonstrated skills in innovation and creative approaches to building new business process solutions.
- experience in agile methodologies & delivery
- experience with agile organizations
- experiences with agile ways of working
- experience with tools like smartsheet, Trello, JIRA
- experience with gSuite (gSheets, gSlides, gDocs, gDrive, gChat & hangouts, gSites, g+, …)
- English (mandatory)
What we can offer💸🖥
- The contract agreement, salary in the range of 7000-9000 PLN net depending on experience. B2B contract is possible for 9000 PLN-11000 PLN net.
- Three-month trial period
- Work at warsaw office, partially remote at the beginning