🤓 UX Researcher
🌍 Divante | Dmowskiego 17, Wrocław🖥 http://divante.co
#design, #ecommerce, #UX
We are eCommerce software house that provides the best solutions for our clients every day. We use new technologies, build a team of specialists and create a great brand. We are expanding the team with a specialist, UX Researcher, who will help us to implement projects at the highest level.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Help the Product Design Team deliver the best research in the business
- Integrate incredibly well with the analytics, HotJar, cux.io and brand insight teams
- Leading quality research – both qualitative and quantitative
- Introduce new methods that will be useful to e-commerce
- Know when a research project can take time and when a quick but powerful delivery is preferable
- Ensure our reports are convincing and our summaries are captivating
- Produce international / translated research
- Take ownership of research for our clients and build relationships
- Oversee the administration of our research activities and use of budget
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Digital eCommerce Experience, preferably with a portion of that in-house
- A suitable graduate or post-graduate qualification would be great
- An excellent portfolio of research practice across the spectrum of design, covering different platforms and services.
- Experience mentoring practitioners of different experience levels
- Leading and growing teams / developing talent
- Proven ability to lead workshops and kick off sessions
- Highly creative with ability to think outside the box
- Strong attention to detail and appreciation of clean user-centred design
- Very comfortable presenting to senior directors and leadership team
- Diplomatic and collaborative with a calm temperament, able to work within cross disciplinary teams
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational
- High level of competency with relevant tools or similar (Google Analytics, Hot Jar, Crazy Egg, cux.io, Excel, Usertesting.com, more)
What can we offer?
- An opportunity to choose your own career path
- Being part of projects for really big clients
- Time for personal growth, internal workshops, external training
- If you have something to share, speak English and like to talk in public, we would be glad to send you as a speaker to some conferences
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Of course, we have Multisport, healthcare, life insurance, English lessons
- Modern office with some parking space and own Divante Cafe
- Lots of freshly ground coffee and fruit
- Team dinners and breakfasts