🤓 Senior Business Analyst
13 000 - 17 000 PLN netto
🌍 DO OK | Skarbowców 23B, Wrocław🖥 http://dook.pro
#analyst, #software, #ba
Do you want to shape, build and launch life-changing software products?
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a cooperative, consultant mindset.
As a Business Analyst, you would be working from pre-sales support through running discovery workshops with our BD and development teams, to actually running the analytical side of the projects. We work on products, focused on European clients (recently mostly the Nordics), small to medium size companies which make people's lives better.
You will be responsible for software product design, supporting developers and project managers, and building strong relationships with our Clients.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work directly with Clients and dev teams on all phases of software product development
- Run discovery workshops to define MVPs, their KPIs, and initiate projects to build them
- Help our CEO and Business Development team win new projects
- Define both high-level vision and low-level requirements
- Travel (to Client site, relevant conferences, etc.)
Main requirements for this role:
- Significant Business Analysis or Product Management experience (software, 4+ years, multiple organizations)
- You have worked with software development teams directly
- You actually enjoy working with people! :)
- Strong communication skills in both English and Polish
- Strong facilitation skills (workshops, meetings)
- Solid understanding of Web and mobile apps (technical degree or background NOT required though!)
- Despite the role's name, you are good in both analysis and synthesis of information
- You work well with ambiguity, and can help Clients and teams with trade-offs / tough decision making
Nice to have:
- Product ownership/management experience is welcome
- Experience working with clients from the following markets: Nordic countries, Germany or the Netherlands
- Experience in presales
- Basic UX skills
- Private healthcare
- Relocation package
- Sport subscription
- Training budget
- ...and see more details below.
We foster an informal culture, provide flexible work arrangement (flexible hours, remote work 2 days a week), and work in a beautiful location.