🤓 Junior Web Designer
🌍 DOT Partners | M. Bacciarellego 93, Wrocław🖥 http://dotpartners.pl
#B2B, #graphicdesign, #performance
We improve the performance of our clients’ online sales campaigns. We create effective banner and mailing designs on the basis of Performance Web Design – an authorial design method that defines our agency. We are part of the Hexe Capital.
We are looking for a Junior Web Designer who knows how to combine words with images and who, under the supervision of professional designers, will apply Performance Web Design to the increasing number of creations for our clients.
- have at least a 1 year experience as a web designer, supported by a portfolio, at which we can take a look
- design websites without difficulties
- know the basics of UX/UI
- create online advertisements and if you’re interested in improving this skill
- know how to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- are a multitasker and running several projects at one time does not pose a problem for you
And also if you:
- are interested in Performance Marketing
- are aware of how media and communication channels work, and if you are acquainted with the technical standards of designing banners and advertisements
Contact us! We'll gladly talk about cooperation possibilities. Perhaps you'll be the one to get the chance to:
- design advertisements and websites for top Polish brands
- develop your professional skills under the supervision of experienced specialists
- learn Performance Web Design, our authorial design method
- create in a CRM that facilitates your everyday work
- stable employment in a company where everyone is committed to working for the success of the whole team
- an opportunity to create projects for known brands
- work in a joint and professional team of experienced specialists
- an opportunity to put your ideas into practice
- the necessary tools to facilitate your everyday work
We're waiting for your CV. The email subject line should contain the name of the position you apply for, as well as your name and surname.
Remember about attaching the statement of consent to the processing of personal data to your CV.