🤓 Growth Product Manager
19 000 - 30 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Dynatrace Sp. z o.o. | Grunwaldzka 411, Gdańsk🖥 http://jobs.dynatrace.pl
Are you fanatical about product-led growth? Do you have a value-first mindset and love to influence others? Do you relentlessly focus on what 'moves the needle’ and methodically explore ways to increase customer adoption?
About the role
About the role
As a Growth Product Manager, you put the customer experience at the center of every decision. You work with the product team to evaluate the impact that features and improvements have on our business goals, and you act upon the lessons learned. You are the interface between business, product, and user experience, and you pave the way to product-led growth for one of our modules.
We are fully remote until Covid-19 pandemic is declared over and it is safe to socialize. In the Post-Covid-19 reality we offer hybrid model, a fusion of remote and at-the-office work.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Measuring and analyzing adoption and business indicators to determine how well the product is performing in the market, how it impacts company operations, and, ultimately, how it contributes to profit.
- Shaping a methodical approach that enables Solution Leadership Teams to tie agile value increments to customer value, ARR, and user adoption.
- Initiating value validation with internal and external users, both qual & quant (for instance, A/B tests).
- Evangelizing for OKRs and supporting Solution teams with implementation and execution.
- Influencing the team’s business acumen through your customer value driven mindset.
Desired skills & experience:
- Several years of related work experience in the IT industry, such as Product Management, Software Product Design, UX Design, or the equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- A good understanding of sales cycles & up/cross-selling in Enterprise SaaS environments and the ability to distinguish between buyer and user profiles.
- Validated conceptual and analytical skills and fluency in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Ability to understand the requirements of the market and capability to engender confidence that assignments are on track and on strategy.
- Ability and persistence to break through organizational boundaries and navigate through a complex environment without losing focus.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Lab in Poland, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Should this affect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.