🤓 Sales Development Representative
🌍 Edrone | Lekarska 1, Kraków🖥 http://edrone.me
#SalesDevelopment, #eCommerce, #preSale
You will be part of an experienced sales development team that takes care of new potential clients, leading the process through qualification, needs analysis. We aim to create the best performing sales organization in the region, and we know we will achieve that only with top talent and people that are passionate about sales. You will receive 3 weeks intensive onboarding with support from product, marketing, customer care and engineering teams to ensure your success.
- We are an AI-powered CRM for eCommerce companies for the comprehensive support of ecommerce operations
- We believe that the future belongs to tech companies instead of those involved in trade.
- We are constantly delivering disruptive technologies, used by giants, to companies of any size. We are a VC-backed tech company — we've recently secured a Pre-A of $5.5M.
Clients you’ll be working with:
We work with eCommerce businesses of all sizes and from any segment. Currently we focus our operation on CEE and LATAM markets, with the goal of expanding in the next 12 months. In our customers portfolio you will find companies like; Xiaomi, Timberland, Converse, Husqvarna, x-kom, Leifheit, Muve, Ryłko, Tous, Sneaker Peeker, Sneaker Studio and over a thousand others.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Commision structure based on performance without any cap or limits
Key facts about this role:
- Base salary + significant monthly bonuses based on your performance
- Benefits: Multisport, private medical care, Friday Happy Hours with Yoga, free English lessons.
- Required skills: 1-year experience in selling digital solutions & leading a full sales cycle; C1+ English; experience in working with international clients; experience in closing deals & working with targets.
- Location: Our amazing office in Cracow in hybrid model or remote.
- Trainings: Regular on your sales skills and product knowledge.
Benefits and perks:
- Very rewarding commission structure
- attractive quarterly bonus for top performers
- Working on high-volume eCommerce companies from CEE in a fast-paced sales cycle
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields and taking advantage of sales training with top sales experts
- Team of SDRs and researchers to help you
- Customer Success Manager dedicated to help you with conducting demos
- Experienced sales leadership with over 20 years experience in direct sales on international markets that support you on daily basis
- Achieving the sales goals / acquiring new customers/ managing current accounts
- Educating prospective customers
- Responding to sales inquiries
- Searching for the new business contacts
- Listening to the market needs and educating the edrone marketing and product team
- Reporting in the internal CRM system
- (Must) At least 1-year of experience in sales development roles, most preferably at a SaaS / marketing agency / digital products.
- (Must) At least 1-year of experience in leading a full sales cycle.
- (Must) Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1+).
- (Must) Experience with cold outreach, specially cold calling
- (Must) Experience in working with international clients.
- (Nice to have) Experience in working with sales targets and having a good track record of accomplishing them.
- (Nice to have) Experience in using tools such as Zendesk Sell, Snov.io, Hunter, Vidyard.
- Curiosity and open mind when talking to prospects
- Never give up attitude
- Professionalism when approaching clients, teammates and work colleagues
- Responsibility for your results and performance
- Being supportive to other team members.
- Honesty and transparency
Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.