🤓 Sales Researcher
🌍 Edrone | Lekarska 1, Kraków🖥 http://edrone.me
#sales, #juniorSales, #leadResearcher
You will be part of an experienced sales team that takes care of new potential and already interested clients, leading the process through qualification, needs analysis, negotiations to signing the deal. We aim to create the best performing sales organization in the region, and we know we will achieve that only with top talent and people that are passionate about sales. You will receive 2 weeks onboarding with support from product, marketing, customer care and engineering teams to ensure your success.
- We are an AI-powered CRM for eCommerce companies for the comprehensive support of ecommerce operations.
- We believe that the future belongs to tech companies instead of those involved in trade.
- We are constantly delivering disruptive technologies, used by giants, to companies of any size. We are a VC-backed tech company — we've recently secured a Pre-A of $5.5M.
CLIENTS WE ARE WORKING WITH:
We work with eCommerce businesses of all sizes and from any segment. Currently we focus our operation on CEE and LATAM markets, with the goal of expanding in the next 12 months. In our customers portfolio you will find companies like; Xiaomi, Timberland, Converse, Husqvarna, x-kom, Leifheit, Muve, Ryłko, Tous, Sneaker Peeker, Sneaker Studio and over a thousand others.
KEY FACTS ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- Salary: Base salary + bonus based on your performance;
- Career path: It is a great starting point for your career in Sales, you will be able to move through the company to become Account Executive and we will assist you along the way;
- Benefits: Multisport, private medical care, Friday Happy Hours with Yoga, free English & Polish lessons;
- Required skills: good organisation skills and attention to details;
- Location: Our amazing office in Cracow in hybrid model;
- Trainings: Regular on your sales skills and product knowledge.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Very rewarding commission structure;
- Attractive quarterly bonus for top performers;
- Working on high-volume eCommerce companies from CEE in a fast-paced sales cycle;
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields and taking advantage of sales training with top sales experts;
- Team of SDRs and researchers to help you;
- Customer Success Manager dedicated to help you with conducting demos;
- Experienced sales leadership with over 20 years experience in direct sales on international markets that support you on a daily basis.
- Searching for potential customers and leads using various databases and tools;
- Close cooperation with the sales team and help them achieve their targets;
- Reporting based on the CRM system;
- Continuing to build and maintain data within our extensive customer and prospect contact in the edrone database.
- (Must) Good command of written and spoken English (B2);
- (Nice to have) Experience in administrative or research work;
- (Nice to have) Knowledge of eCommerce industry;
- (Nice to have) Experience in using tools such as Zendesk Sell, Snov.io, Hunter, BuiltWith, SimilarWeb.
- Attractive commision structure;
- Employment contract or b2b contract;
- Individual career paths;
- Trainings for employees;
- Work in a friendly, dynamic team of passionate professionals;
- Work in a modern, well-equipped office or hybrid mode;
- Benefits for employees - MultiSport Plus and medical packages, English & Polish course, Friday happy hour: Yoga & more.
- Curiosity and open mind when talking to prospects;
- Never give up attitude;
- Professionalism when approaching clients, teammates and work colleagues;
- Responsibility for your results and performance;
- Being supportive to other team members;
- Honesty and transparency.
Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.