🤓 UX Designer
9 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 edrone | Lekarska 1, Kraków🖥 https://edrone.me/pl/
#design, #UX, #eCommerce
edrone is an AI-fueled SaaS platform, providing Instant ROI and Customer Experience solutions for eCommerce. It is used by hundreds of big retailers both in Poland and worldwide. edrone has won multiple awards, including Computer World’s "Best in Cloud" in 2017 and 2018. We’re VC-backed after four years of a bootstrapped journey.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that is building a platform that helps increase our clients’ online sales. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people who will do the same.
Clients often know best what they want, but they do not know what ‘best’ looks like.
What does being a UX Designer at edrone mean?
The main part of your job is to take responsibility for the design of our product. You will guide the whole process from research through prototyping to evaluation. UX Designer is a part of the Product Team that now consists of Product Owner, Business Analyst, and User Interface Designer. You will be working together with them and experienced software engineers in a 20-strong department, on a daily basis in order to shape the best experience for end-users. We deliver roadmap features in 6-week cycles and features’ improvements on cooldown. We’re working closely with the clients, however, 100% of our effort is placed to design our own, SaaS, single branch product.
This role is meant especially for current or former UX Designers, Product Designers, or Front-end Developers. This position is for people who seek excellence in what they do and want to have a real influence in their job and on the shape of a successful product.
- Leading the design process of the system
- Preparing and conducting research and workshops related to UX
- Conducting user research, interviews, usability tests
- Researching competitive benchmarking
- Building mockups and prototypes
- Sharing UX knowledge throughout the company
- Cooperating with PO, BA, and Developers
- At least 3 years of professional experience as UX Designer/Product Designer/Front-end Developer
- Practical knowledge of the foundations of IA, interaction design, usability, and content strategy
- Fluency in Adobe XD/Figma/Sketch or Axure
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Hotjar
- High oral and written communication skills in English (at least B2)
- Collaborative & integrational skills
- UX portfolio (examples of projects you conducted with the help of research, workshops, wireframes/prototypes, and data-driven decision-making)
Skills - nice to have:
- Experience in the development of SaaS platform(s)
- Knowledge of Atlassian software - especially Jira
- Familiarity with Basecamp’s ShapeUp methodology
What we value:
- Being product-oriented. We want to deliver value for our customers by solving important challenges of the e-commerce industry. We consider technology as one of the multiple ways to achieve this goal.
- Seeking mastery. We read books, attend conferences and meetups. We have a library of books. We study alone and in groups. The company has a budget to support us. We do this because it is our passion.
- Curiosity. If we use something we want to know how it works, what are its limits, when does it fail.
- Direct, honest, and timely feedback. This is how we improve.
- Autonomy. We support each other and we actively avoid micromanagement.
- Being a good human. We don’t tolerate jerks, no matter how brilliant they are.
How we work:
- Small, tightly-knit groups of skilled people
- Directly Responsible Individual
- Blameless postmortems
- Recognize that change is constant
- Competitive salary
- Employment contract or b2b contract
- Individual career paths
- Pieces of training for employees
- Work in a friendly, dynamic team of passionate professionals
- Work in a modern, well-equipped office or remote job
- Benefits for employees - MultiSport Plus and medical package