🤓 Agile Project Manager
6 500 - 10 500 PLN netto
🌍 EL Passion | Grzybowska 62, Warszawa🖥 http://www.elpassion.com
#agile, #scrum, #PM
At EL Passion, we are a team of experts, passionate about designing and developing exceptional web and mobile apps. We have a long track record of satisfied clients from all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Polaroid Originals, Wirtualna Polska, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and many more.
We are powered by a passion for excellence, Lean and Agile approaches and continuous learning. Our ambitions keep transforming us, but our values of transparency, outstanding craftsmanship and team-spirit remain constant.
Good news! We are looking to expand our Delivery Team. If you wish for a place to call “my dream PM job”, it’s time we got to know each other.
As a Agile Project Manager at EL Passion you will...
- oversee and facilitate the delivery process of software development projects (design and development of web and mobile apps)
- ensure the use of best Agile software development practices
- coordinate work between different tech teams (Backend, Frontend, design, etc.)
- support, motivate and counsel the project team members
- work closely with the client, manage estimations, budgets and timelines, educate about the processes if needed
- create or participate in the creation of backlogs and other project documentation
Stuff that we consider crucial for this role
- experience in managing software development projects (at least 1 year)
- experience gained in a software house
- being familiar with web or/and mobile application development process
- speaking and writing excellent English (at least at C1 level)
- advanced communication skills
- good understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- at least good working knowledge of Jira
- ability to build relationships with clients and to recognize and address their business needs
We will definitely appreciate it if you...
- have a Scrum certification
- salary in the range 6500 - 10500 PLN net on B2B (5200 - 8400 PLN gross if on an employment contract)
- work with highly skilled professionals offering top quality services
- work with inspiring startup clients from every corner of the world
- to give you feedback on a regular basis and help you plan the development of your skills
- work in a fast-paced, non-corporate environment where experimenting and testing ideas are the natural way of doing things
- private health insurance and Multisport
- a conveniently located office in a premium complex
- flexible working hours, work-life balance, the possibility of working partially or 100% remote
- to sponsor your training and conference tickets