🤓 SEO Specialist
5 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Elephate S.C. | Rybacka 7 p.5, Wrocław🖥 https://www.elephate.com/
At Elephate we do internet marketing, analyze and optimize websites for search engines, and run content marketing campaigns. We’re currently looking to hire an SEO specialist.
Working at Elephate will offer you a great deal of challenges and possibilities to develop your online marketing skills. You’ll get a chance to participate in interesting international projects and get familiar with the best tools that are currently available on the market.
We’ve been awarded the LinkResearchTool Certificate along with just a few other agencies in the world and we’re a certified partner of ryte.com
We’re looking for someone who is as excited with technical SEO as we are and will join our team as an SEO Specialist.
- at least 2 years of work experience as an SEO Specialist,
- advanced knowledge of Google Tools such as: Analytics, Search Console,
- knowledge of tools such as: DeepCrawl/Ryte/ScremingFrog/Sitebulb, ScrapeBox/SearchMetrics/Sistrix/Senuto will be a great asset,
- excellent command in spoken and written English,
- communicativeness, independence, meticulousness, ability to think analytically,
- knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- creating strategies for clients, leading projects and consulting in matters of SEO,
- daily surveillance of SEO campaigns,
- analyzing websites from a technical SEO point of view,
- creating SEO guidelines for developing teams and testing their implementation,
- arranging preliminary analyses and quotations for potential clients,
Send us your CV and maybe soon you could:
- start working in a global agency,
- be working on the biggest SEO projects in Poland,
- take part in technical training courses with the best specialists,
- take part in conferences all over the country and abroad,
- enjoy pizza every Friday,
We’re in the heart of Wroclaw - you can easily get to us by tram, bus, bike and car.
Take a virtual tour of our office here:
Please apply through our contact form or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your CV, please include the clause regarding the consent to process personal data contained in the application sent for the purposes of the recruitment process.