🤓 Customer Operations Specialist
5 000 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 EmailOctopus | WeWork, 115 Mare Street, London🖥 http://www.emailoctopus.com
#customerservice, #customersuccess, #emailmarketing
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Operations Specialist to join a young company at an exciting time of growth.
Started by two brothers in London in 2014, we’re a bootstrapped (and profitable) startup. We’ve got big ambitions to disrupt the email marketing industry, making email cheaper and easier for anyone with an audience. So far, our customers have sent 10 billion emails through the platform and saved over $160,000.
We’re a friendly, personal team and we pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service to our customers just as much as building an amazing product. We’re a fully remote business, currently spread across London, Vietnam and Vancouver.
As a Customer Operations Specialist, you’ll be a part of our Customer Success team. Your primary tasks will be keeping our customers happy and taking full responsibility for all issues that you come across, delivering end to end customer service. You’ll also write educational materials, and participate in proactive tasks to ensure the success of our customers. This also means a great opportunity for you to be a part of activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance. You’ll respond directly to our Customer Success Manager.
Workdays are Wed-Sun (including weekends), 3 PM - 11 PM UK time.
Your skills and experience
We’re looking for positive, tech-savvy candidates with experience in communications or customer service. You’ll bring enthusiasm for delighting customers. Ideally, you’ll have great problem-solving skills and have your personality and positive attitude show through your communication with customers. Lastly, you’re keen to learn, improve and help grow EmailOctopus.
- Exceptional written and communication skills in English
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills, high energy, and passion for providing great service
- Ability and willingness to understand the technology
- Inherently positive attitude - where others see problems, you see solutions and possibilities
Would be beneficial to have
- Experience in customer service, customer success, marketing or communications
- Additional spoken languages
- Online marketing knowledge
- Work from anywhere
- The opportunity to be part of a small, growing team who will support you in your future career
- Attractive salary - depending on skills and experience
- Full product and email marketing training
- Informal and supporting atmosphere