🤓 Email Marketing Specialist
4 000 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 EPC Network | Yevhena Konovaltsia 44A, Kyiv🖥 https://epcnetwork.io
#ecommerce, #emailmarketing, #socialmedia
EPC Network - Well Catered Affiliate Service
We step off with brainstorming and move onto guiding our clients through a step by step procedure to set up their business for online success. Our team offers software integration services, program audit, affiliates recruitment and management. We are a top notch, well-functioning setup agency that guarantees a smooth run of the affiliate program, tailored to their objectives.
We also help design innovative technological solutions for both our internal use and to license out to our clients.
Our subsidiary companies also participate in several other industries, including health and wellness.
Once you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about technology and email marketing. You'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field. You will have an opportunity to see your work directly influence the satisfaction of our customers globally.
Currently, we’re looking for an Email Marketing Specialist, remotely. Our office is based in Kiev, Ukraine. So it is possible to work on location if you’re willing to.
You will help design and deploy email marketing campaigns using the marketing automation platforms. You will use your Marketing Automation knowledge, HTML and CSS to troubleshoot issues that may arise during the launch and/or execution of marketing campaigns.
- Creating, executing and maintaining email strategies and campaigns
- Setting up, testing and launching emails, landing pages, and automated campaign flows
- Staying current with the recent Marketing Automation trends and best practices
- Creating and maintaining reports of analysis in spreadsheets and written forms to communicate insights
- Cooperating closely with the team of designers as well as web developers
- Working on ad hoc email campaigns as needed
- Experience in Marketing Automation
- Experience in Ecommerce (preferably on an international scale)
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Creativity and fresh ideas.
The perfect candidate should be
- A strategic thinker with attention to details
- Strongly goal-oriented
- Able to work under pressure with challenging KPIs
- Conscientious and detail-oriented
- Extremely well self-organized and able to perform w/o constant supervision
We are ready to offer
- A unique, professional and international workplace - You will be surrounded with the same business owners just like you, feel yourself not as a regular employee but as an individual entrepreneur who’s cooperating with his partners
- A fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- The possibility to work fully remotely and flexible schedule
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development
- High competitive salary
- Work from the place you want
- Long-term career opportunities