🤓 Senior UI Designer
🌍 EQ Tek | Wielicka 28, Kraków🖥 http://www.equiniti.com
#UI, #UoP, #B2B
Equiniti is FTSE 250 Company and a global provider of technology-enabled services. We help businesses operate more effectively and connect people with their financial future. Our people and platforms connect businesses with markets, engage customers with their investments and allow organisations to grow and transform.
Equiniti is a company built with strong values at the very core of our offering. Dealing with some of the most successful companies and government agencies in the UK, excellence, integrity, professionalism, partnership, commercial and innovation are therefore at the heart of everything we do. We employ c.5000 people in Europe, India and the US and the average length of service of our employees is 12 years.
EQTek complements our international IT Team, with high-calibre experts based in Krakow. The team will be developing best-in-class applications and product delivery systems across all divisions of the business.
We’re looking for a full-time UX/UI Designer to join our team.
The EQ Tek UXUI team ensure that user needs are at the heart of our design process. As a member of the team you will work collaboratively to help develop a first-class user experience across all our EQ products and services, by championing UX throughout the product lifecycle. We are small team of friendly, conscientious and collaborative individuals who are passionate about the work they do and how it can positively affect the way customers experience our products and services.
- Carry out an assessment of existing applications to identify areas for improvement
- Create hi-fidelity designs from wireframes into polished products
- Create use cases and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies
- Design the information architecture and navigation models
- Analyse complex workflows and translate these into end-to-end user journeys that help customers achieve their goals
- Create lo-fidelity sketches and concepts and translate these into wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Contribute to the support of the EQ Design System
- Collaborate and support other members of the team - share your knowledge, your challenges and your wins!
Technical skills and experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Good knowledge of common UX patterns
- Ability to balance between the visual design of a product or service and the design of how customers will experience and use it
- Have a good sense of aesthetics and ability to incorporate it into your designs while not putting style and visuals over substance
- Is relentlessly focused on our customers’ needs and wants and acting on it
- Strong focus on creating clear readable hierarchy in your designs
- Fluent in user-centred design best practices
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the user
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and business units across UK and US
- Familiar with the iterative design process that involves giving and receiving feedback
- Experience in Interaction Design, RWD Mobile
- Experience with designing native apps for mobile devices
- Experience in Sketch.
- Strong Portfolio Showcasing Your Designs
Nice to have
- Has taken design systems from zero to one, and has worked in design systems at scale
- Abstract, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience Financial Services
*Please prepare your portfolio and send it with the application*
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
*B2B and UoP available.