🤓 Junior UX Designer
🌍 ERGO Digital IT | plac Trzech Krzyży 10/14, Warszawa🖥 https://ergo.digital
#Design, #UI, #UX
How you will get the job done
As a Junior UX/UI designer you will work on the design of ERGO’s suite of responsive websites and applications, from informational and marketing websites to native apps. You’ll be part of projects from the kick-off to the finished product and into iteration. In the day-to-day you will:
- Work closely with experienced designers
- Create wireframes to map out user experience
- Create and visualize concepts and ideas
- Generate meaningful prototypes to communicate your ideas
- Some travel to our offices in Berlin and Düsseldorf is required (we are flexible with travel arrangements)
Skills and experience you will need
- You should have at least 1 year UX/UI design experience or be able to demonstrate your interest and talent in the field
- You feel comfortable working in teams
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken proficiency)
Nice to have
- Experience building style guides and pattern/design libraries
- Experience with web technologies: HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with tools such as Sketch, Invision, Framer, Axure, Typeform, Webflow
Please apply with a detailed CV, and a portfolio or case studies. We want to know the details of your work – we’d like to see more than just screenshots. We’d rather have a few detailed case studies than a bunch of shiny pictures with no context. Tell us about the goals, the context, constraints, the team, your role and your thought process. For each project/case study, please include (where applicable) a bit about:
- Project background: Set the context for the project. What was the goal of the project? What were your constraints? What was the timeline?
- Team and your role: What was your exact role? What did you uniquely contribute, and who did you work with?
- The work: show us the range of what you produced. Research, sketches, wireframes, mockups, screenshots, and a link to working site or app (if possible).
- Success metrics: Why are you showing us this project? Do you have any results that show this project achieved its intended goal?
- Your learnings: With hindsight, and based on the process and outcome, was there anything you would have done differently?
What we have to offer
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow
- Financial bonus – 13th month salary
- Private medical care
- MultiSport Card
- A cool office space with perks (gym, cinema, nap room, free beverages) and the newest office equipment at the center of the city
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events
- Fully equipped developed stations built around Apple equipment
- Common delicious breakfast on Tuesdays