🤓 Marketing Optimization Specialist
6 500 - 7 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Espeo Software Sp. z o.o. | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 https://espeo.eu/
#marketing, #optimization, #digitalmarketing
Espeo Software is a digital consultancy with a strong international presence. We are building customized digital solutions for several industries like media, healthcare, education, and payments.
Our international team values transparent communication, efficiency, and craftsmanship. Throughout our projects, we stand right beside our clients to guide, implement, and deliver cutting edge solutions to real-world challenges.
We are searching for a talented Marketing Optimization Specialist who is focused on delivering maximum value from all online paths of customer acquisition. You will be responsible for expanding the number and quality of our inbound leads and maximizing the ROI. You will work with the team to develop, scope, and implement initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization.
As the website will be your responsibility, you can use your data-driven and analytic approach for driving and optimizing our website and campaigns and help our team optimize the overall marketing strategy.
As a part of our team you will be responsible for:
Web strategy and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Develop, manage, and implement website optimization roadmap and address key areas for growth in conversion rates for the website and landing pages
- Cooperation and communication with UX /UI designers and developers
- Managing landing page design, development, and updates
- Oversees CRM and Marketing Automation integration
- Testing and optimizing the buyer’s journey
Testing & Analytics
- Suggest and test changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Measuring and optimizing paid channel funnels and driving marketing campaigns
- Measure overall website performance KPIs, analyze key metrics, share insights and make recommendations to the marketing team
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent in understanding data, digital analytics, and effective testing
- Deep understanding of Wordpress
- Experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimization, Hotjar or similar
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ambition and motivation for new challenges
- Knowledge of SEO principles and experience applying those principles to site
Nice to have:
- Experience writing marketing copy for landing pages
- Experience in IT industry