🤓 Client Success Associate
5 500 - 6 000 PLN brutto
🌍 EstoreMedia | Al. KEN 18/2, Warszawa🖥 http://estoremedia.com
#Technology, #Digital, #B2B
Are you looking for a dynamic organization with possibilities to grow?
Do you want to be a part of the rapidly growing e-commerce industry?
eStoreMedia is a high-growth technology company that develops B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data and analytics tools. Our state-of-the-art technologies such as eStoreCheck, that serves our Fortune 500 clients alongside our world-class client success team provide intelligence and insights that help some of the world’s leading and best-loved consumer brands sell their products in online stores. Our technology monitors and analyzes consumer products on thousands of e-retailers and marketplaces, and automates tasks that help brands increase sales by improving their position. We run projects in over 30 countries and on every continent. You can find out more at: www.estoremedia.com
Since 2009, eStoreMedia has been supporting e-commerce strategies for over 7,000 products on 1,500+ e-retailers in over 50 countries. Manufacturers that work with eStoreMedia include Logitech, L’Oreal, Mattel, Nestle, P&G, Philips, Unilever and Whirlpool. The privately-held company has a staff of over 130 located in offices around the world including Warsaw (with its development hub), London, New York, Mexico City, Geneva and Belgrade.
We are rapidly growing within our existing client base and with growing demand from new clients. We are also in one of the fastest growing sectors - e-commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. To support this growth we have recently secured a $30 million investment with an ambition to become the global leader in our sector. Come grow with us!
Client Success Specialist (Warsaw)
In this role you will:
- coordinate Clients’ projects for their product audits in e-Commerce
- organise and conduct day to day interactions with dedicated Clients (cooperation review, problem solving, training)
- coordinate work between different teams (IT, Operations)
- establish and maintain relationships with Clients
The role requires a good level of independence, but you will receive great support from your team of Seniors and Team Leader. You will be dedicated to small & medium projects and you will be responsible for:
- Updating clients’ product data in our systems
- Configuring the reporting tool according to clients’ expectations
- Checking and improving the correctness of data
- Cooperating with colleagues, especially in client-facing teams, to provide the best service to our clients
We openly expect you to grow in this role and to consider development and promotion to the Client Partner role within 1-2 years.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- 1 year of practice in a role with exposure to Clients
- Great presenter skills (prep&deliver), communication abilities
- Detail and data savvy, process-oriented mindset
- Problem solver, able to prioritize and assess actions needed for completion of tasks
- Great command in English, Excel, PowerPoint or G-Suite
- Nice to have: degree and/or experience in e-commerce or consulting and some involvement of working with multinational Accounts
As a company, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with top brands and e-commerce decision-makers
- Learn how to operate in a SaaS business and work with data insights
- Work in a best practice environment under the highest quality standards
- Benefit from an integrated and inclusive approach to your four-week onboarding process with a dedicated “Buddy” supporting all New Joiner’s needs
- Work towards a clear career development path as the company grows
- Earn a market level salary with benefits (LuxMed and Multisport)
- Be part of our authentic, friendly and supportive team
- An Employment agreement
- Office environment with modern workspaces and leisure facilities with easy access to transport (Metro Kabaty) as well as a home-working option based on agreed rules
Interested? Apply today to kick off the recruitment process:
- Step 1 We will review all applications and contact our shortlist of candidates.
- Step 2 Our shortlisted candidates will be invited to take (remotely) a logical test which assesses analytical thinking capabilities and english skills
- Step 3 Following this test, we will invite selected candidates to interview with their direct supervisor and HR (by video call).
- Step 4 Success at this stage will lead to a recruitment interview with the Client Success Department Manager (by video call).
- Step 5 Feedback will be provided and offers will be made to the successful candidate.