🤓 Graphic Designer
🌍 EstoreMedia | Al. KEN 18/2, Warszawa🖥 http://estoremedia.com
#B2B, #Design, #Saas
Are you looking for a dynamic organization with possibilities to grow?
Do you want to be a part of the rapidly growing e-commerce industry?
eStoreMedia is a high-growth technology company that develops B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data and analytics tools. Our state-of-the-art technologies such as eStoreCheck, which serves our Fortune 500 clients alongside our world-class client success team provide intelligence and insights that help some of the world’s leading and best-loved consumer brands sell their products in online stores. Our technology monitors and analyzes consumer products on thousands of e-retailers and marketplaces, and automates tasks that help brands increase sales by improving their position. We run projects in over 30 countries and on every continent. You can find out more at: www.estoremedia.com
Since 2009, eStoreMedia has been supporting e-commerce strategies for over 7,000 products on 1,500+ e-retailers in over 50 countries. Manufacturers that work with eStoreMedia include Logitech, L’Oreal, Mattel, Nestle, P&G, Philips, Unilever and Whirlpool. The privately-held company has a staff of over 130 located in offices around the world including Warsaw (with its development hub), London, New York, Mexico City, Geneva and Belgrade.
We are rapidly growing within our existing client base and with growing demand from new clients. We are also in one of the fastest-growing sectors - e-commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. To support this growth we have recently secured a $30 million investment with an ambition to become the global leader in our sector.
Come and grow with us, we are currently looking for creative, positive and enthusiastic
with a talent for creating concepts, designs and visuals for the digital environment.
In this role you will:
- Design the visual part of marketing communications (90% digital, 10% print), i.e. graphics for posts, webinars, mailings, presentations
- Prepare product one-pagers for the sales department
- Create graphics that visualize data in an accessible way
- Prepare layouts for e-books
- Take care of brand image consistency and compliance with the UX standard and brand strategy
- Create new subpages for our website (layout, graphics, icons)
- Support the communication department in the preparation of short animations and instructional videos
To be successful in this role you:
- can create visualizations of complex data, making it engaging and bringing it to life
- like working in a multidisciplinary way with a range of media and in a variety of formats
- like to follow design trends and are looking for an opportunity to implement your ideas
- like to learn new tools
- know Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, PowerPoint, GSuite well
- have good HTML skills
- have a basic understanding of UX / UI
- are fluent in English (B2 / C1)
- like to build relationships and collaborate with others easily, even on demanding projects
- pay a lot of attention to the details and quality of your work
- can be relied upon to deliver great work within deadlines
- are looking for solutions, not problems, and have a “can-do” approach to work
As a company, we can offer you:
- To get experience supporting the growing e-commerce industry in one of the market leaders
- To be part of our authentic, friendly, and supportive team
- Office environment with modern workspaces and leisure facilities with easy access to transport (Metro Kabaty) as well as a home-working option based on agreed rules
- LuxMed and Multisport
- An Employment Agreement or B2B contract
Interested? Apply today to kick off the recruitment process:
- Step 1 Fill in the application and add your portfolio share with us the work that you are most proud of
- Step 2 Following the applications and portfolios review, we will invite selected candidates to complete an English test and a set of graphic tasks
- Step 3 After the assessment of the results we will invite the successful candidates for an interview with their direct supervisor and HR
- Step 4 We will provide feedback for all candidates at this stage and make an offer for the chosen one.