🤓 Junior E-Commerce Operations Specialist
🌍 EstoreMedia | Al. KEN 18 Office 2, Warszawa🖥 http://estoremedia.com
#Ecommerce, #B2B, #Digital
Are you looking for a dynamic organization with possibilities to grow?
Do you want to be a part of the rapidly growing e-commerce industry?
eStoreMedia is a high-growth technology company that develops B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) data and analytics tools. Our state-of-the-art technologies alongside our world-class client success team provide intelligence and insights that help some of the world’s leading and best-loved consumer brands sell their products in online stores. Our technology monitors and analyzes consumer products on thousands of e-retailers and marketplaces, and automates tasks that help brands increase sales by improving their position. We run projects in over 30 countries and on every continent. You can find out more at: www.estoremedia.com
Since 2009, eStoreMedia has been supporting e-commerce strategies for over 7,000 products on 1,500+ e-retailers in over 50 countries. Manufacturers that work with eStoreMedia include Logitech, L’Oreal, Mattel, Nestle, P&G, Philips, Unilever and Whirlpool. Headquartered in London, UK, with a development hub in Warsaw, Poland, the privately-held company has a staff of over 130 located in offices around the world including London, New York, Mexico City, Geneva and Belgrade.
We are rapidly growing within our existing client base and with growing demand from new clients. We are also in one of the fastest growing sectors - e-commerce is predicted to grow more than 150% in the next five years. To support this growth we have recently secured a $30 million investment with an ambition to become the global leader in our sector. Come grow with us!
Junior e-Commerce Operations Specialist (Warsaw)
In this role you will be part of the e-Commerce Operations Team, and you will be responsible for:
- Updating clients’ product data in our systems
- Configuring the reporting tool according to clients’ expectations
- Checking and improving the correctness of data
- Cooperating with colleagues, especially in client-facing teams, to provide the best service to our clients
We openly expect you to grow in this role and to consider development and promotion to the Specialist / Expert role within 1-2 years.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in e-commerce
- A consistent focus on detail, be data-savvy, and have a process-oriented mindset
- The ability to learn quickly with an “everything is possible” attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English (min B2)
- Good command of Excel and G-Suits
As a company, we can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work with top brands and e-commerce decision-makers
- Learn how to operate in a SaaS business and work with data insights
- Work in a best practice environment under the highest quality standards
- Benefit from an integrated and inclusive approach to your four-week onboarding process with a dedicated “Buddy” supporting all New Joiner’s needs
- Work towards a clear career development path as the company grows
- Earn a market level salary with benefits (LuxMed and Multisport)
- Be part of our authentic, friendly and supportive team
- An Employment agreement
- Office environment with modern workspaces and leisure facilities with easy access to transport (Metro Kabaty) as well as a home-working option based on agreed rules
Interested? Apply today to kick off the recruitment process:
- Step 1 We will review all applications and contact our shortlist of candidates.
- Step 2 Our shortlisted candidates will be invited to take (remotely) a logical test which assesses analytical thinking capabilities.
- Step 3 Following this test, we will invite selected candidates to interview with their direct supervisor and HR (by video call).
- Step 4 Success at this stage will lead to a recruitment interview with the Client Success Department Manager (by video call).
- Step 5 Feedback will be provided and offers will be made to the successful candidate.