6 500 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Esvelo | 27 grudnia, Poznań🖥 https://esvelo.com/
Esvelo is an end-to-end business partner who provides comprehensive solutions for building, launching, and promoting digital products. Our team builds projects innovative on a global level such as our latest creation - SuperBid. We are focused on filling the gap between app development and blockchain innovation. Our tech stack’s experience also covers dozens of IT products from fintech, automotive, biotech, entertainment, or even military industries.
We put a strong emphasis on best lean & agile practices, teamwork, market research, and validation to maximize the success of our ventures. Our goal is to shape the future of innovation and help our clients to adjust, grow, and scale in an evolving tech ecosystem. Besides, we are all entrepreneurs at heart, so we have the support and space to discover, design and develop our own innovative ideas.
- Experience (min. 3 years) in a similar position.
- Knowledge of English (C2).
- Knowledge of webwriting and social media marketing trends.
- Knowledge of internet marketing tools: Senuto, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, etc..
- The ability to write substantive and grammatically correct texts.
- Creativity, commitment to the performance of entrusted tasks at a high level, good time organization.
- Willingness to develop and learn about market trends.
- Experience in writing texts for the IT industry.
- Knowledge of Blockchain / Crypto.
- Flexibility to work fully remotely or in modern offices in the center of Poznań, Lublin and Warsaw, or a mix of the two, if that’s what you prefer.
- Long-term cooperation because we want you to grow with us, and we are ready to further your development in aspects that matter the most to you!
- Transparent communication and a flat organization structure, since we don’t like to overcomplicate things, and if something doesn’t work anymore - we are always ready to fix it together!
- Possibility to have an influence on the final shape of the created products.
- Multiple team initiatives (Office Day monthly, regular tech meetings, team integrations, workshops, and others).
- English lessons during working hours to help you feel more confident when collaborating with our global clients.
- Mentoring group - meet our experts from various fields, or become one of them and share knowledge with other team members.