🤓 Marketing Manager
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Esvelo | 27 grudnia 3, Poznań🖥 https://esvelo.com/
#marketing, #startup, #socialmedia
Esvelo is an end-to-end business partner who provides comprehensive solutions for building, launching, and promoting digital products. Our team builds projects innovative on a global level such as our latest creation - SuperBid. We are focused on filling the gap between app development and blockchain innovation. Our tech stack’s experience also covers dozens of IT products from fintech, automotive, biotech, entertainment, or even military industries.
We put a strong emphasis on best lean & agile practices, teamwork, market research, and validation to maximize the success of our ventures. Our goal is to shape the future of innovation and help our clients to adjust, grow, and scale in an evolving tech ecosystem. Besides, we are all entrepreneurs at heart, so we have the support and space to discover, design and develop our own innovative ideas.
What you will do:
- Create marketing and communication strategy.
- Manage website, blog and social media channels.
- Coordinate online campaigns.
- Content creation for press releases, articles, blog, presentations, newsletter and all brand materials.
- Manage ATL and BTL employer branding campaigns.
- Organize participation in external conferences, trade shows, tech meetups, press conferences, and major events, organize online events.
- Coordinate of the work of subcontractors (agencies, graphic designers, printers, partners).
- Maintain contact with the media, city councils, and business partners.
- Create corporate identity materials (business cards, gadgets etc.).
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communication.
- Basic graphic designs.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in marketing.
- Proven track of success in creating successful marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of social media channels and strategies.
- Strong planning skills.
- Understanding of marketing metrics (amount of followers, impressions, conversion from visits on website, website traffic, etc.) and growth hacking strategies.
- Google Analytics and other social media analytical platform proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset.
- Hands-on approach.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Experience in employer branding or recruitment marketing.
- Digital and traditional PR experience working with journalists, online publications, bloggers, press releases to gain high-quality backlinks and social media mentions.
- Flexibility to work fully remotely or in modern offices in the center of Poznań, Lublin, and Warsaw, or a mix of the two, if that’s what you prefer.
- Long-term cooperation because we want you to grow with us, and we are ready to further your development in aspects that matter the most to you!
- Transparent communication and a flat organization structure, since we don’t like to overcomplicate things, and if something doesn’t work anymore - we are always ready to fix it together!
- Possibility to have an influence on the final shape of the created products.
- Multiple team initiatives (Office Day monthly, regular tech meetings, team integrations, workshops, and others).
- English lessons during working hours to help you feel more confident when collaborating with our global clients.
- Mentoring group - meet our experts from various fields, or become one of them and share knowledge with other team members.