🤓 Marketing Coordinator
🌍 Evionica | Aleja Stanów Zjednoczonych 51, Warszawa🖥 http://evionica.com
#evionica, #letsimproveaviationtogether, #weightandbalance
Evionica is an international company with one goal in mind: to improve aviation. We are proud to partner with Wizz Air, Diamond Aircraft, Lufthansa Aviation Training, LOT Polish Airlines, and Gulf Aviation Academy. We work to unlock the future where ground operations are made in 60 seconds. We also provide next-generation e-learning courses that help thousands of pilots around the globe in a rewarding career.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the execution and day-to-day coordination of ongoing marketing programs to drive awareness and interest in our products with new and existing international clients. You will collaborate with the Sales, Product and Development team to deliver campaigns that generate leads, engage customers, and drive growth.
As Marketing Coordinator you will also be responsible for:
- Implementation of successful B2B marketing campaigns,
- Development of collaterals and content, ensuring alignment with brand standards, core positioning, and marketing plans,
- Coordination of activities using experience in digital marketing, content development, event organization, and advertising,
- Collaboration with teams and individuals within the company and with external agencies,
- Running editorial calendar and ensuring timely realization of all marketing campaigns.
To become part of Evionica’s multinational team and work for hand in hand with our aviation experts and best developers in the aviation industry, you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for B2B marketing,
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing,
- Track record of success working alongside sales,
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and communication skills,
- Superior communication material development abilities (i.e. slides, advertising, general messaging, etc.),
- Strong collaboration skills, clear team player, can-do attitude,
- Detail-oriented, deliver with the highest quality,
- Innovative thinker with an eye to developing new solutions and tools,
- Strong preference for tech and aviation industry experience.
- Competitive salary based on experience and market data,
- Work within the aviation sector and a dynamically developing organization,
- Future career path based on the culture of global growth, development within the company, open communication, transparency, and teamwork,
- Opportunity to work in an international environment, with clients around the world,
- Remote work option (1-2 days a week),
- Flexible forms of employment,
- Health care package, Multisport fitness card.