🤓 Junior Account Manager
🌍 ExpertSender | Centrum, Wrocław🖥 http://www.expertsender.pl
#marketingautomation, #saas, #ecommerce
You’ve guessed it! We’re an IT company. Our software helps eCommerce around the world sell more using marketing automation across email, SMS, and web channels. We deliver more than 20 billion marketing messages each year for over 400 companies and 1,000 brands. Not bad, huh?
At present we’re looking for an upbeat, people-oriented Junior Account Manager to help with our clients with their marketing automation needs.
Your daily tasks will include:
Your daily tasks will include:
- Making sure our clients are satisfied with our solutions (you know how it is: when the client is happy, we are happy 😉)
- Helping our clients with new ideas and business development solutions and see how they can improve their business with us.
- Being a main point of contact for the clients and help them out with their accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximize profits (we all like money, don’t we?)
- Clearly communicating the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics. (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Preparing reports on account status. (sharing information is caring, they say 😉)
- Collaborating with internal teams to develop opportunities so that our clients can do more!
- Helping clients when they encounter problems. (Generally, we love happy-2-help people!)
Apply now if you:
- Have excellent command of English language, written and spoken.
- Have 1+ years of experience in Client Services Department
- Are able to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication/ interpersonal skills
- We ❤️ a can-do attitude!
We’ll be hyped if you:
- Know Polish.
- Have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
We promise that you’ll:
- Get stable, full-time employment with salary adequate to your experience, skills and knowledge.
- Get busy, keeping a leading software company in motion.
- Get the usual benefits: Multisport Card membership, medical insurance (Family Plan).
- Get some flexibility, in the form of flexible working hours and an option to work remotely.
- Enjoy an informal work environment in a modern office space.
If you would like the data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment please include the following clause in your CV. The below consents are voluntary. You may withdraw consents at any time by sending a letter to the registered office of ExpertSender S.A. or by sending a message to email@example.com. Please bear in mind that it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.
[ ] I hereby agree to the processing by the administrator i.e. ExpertSender S.A. with its registered office in Gdańsk (postal code: 80-280), ul. Norwida 1, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, held by a District Court Gdańsk – Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division, under a registration number (KRS): 0000916101,, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5862237116, statistical No. (REGON): 220775305, with a share capital of PLN 108 760,00 of my personal data included in the application form submitted by myself, other than: name or names and surname, parents' names, date of birth, place of residence or correspondence address, education, employment history, for the purpose of my participation in the recruitment process for the position for which I am submitting the application for a period of 6 months from the date of submitting the application. I hereby declare that expressing this consent is voluntary and does not affect the possibility of participating in the recruitment, and its withdrawal shall not result in any negative consequences and shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing that had been performed before the withdrawal.