🤓 Marketing Communication Specialist
🌍 ExpertSender | PPNT Gdynia, Gdynia🖥 https://expertsender.pl/
#socialmedia, #Marketing, #B2B
You’ve guessed it! We’re an IT company. Our software helps eCommerce around the world sell more using marketing automation across email, SMS, and web channels. We deliver more than 20 billion marketing messages each year for over 400 companies and 1,000 brands. Not bad, huh?
At present we’re looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Communication Specialist.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Being our social media voice, i.e. planning and publishing content on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter both in Polish and English
- Attracting fresh blood, i.e. cooperating with external social media PPC experts to generate leads
- Hacking the algorithms, i.e. creating new opportunities for effective organic posts on social media
- Being our brand avatar, i.e. taking care of our brand visibility on social media
- Banging on the keyboard, i.e. creating content for external and internal newsletters, as well as short articles and other marketing materials (in cooperation with the marketing team)
- Creating buzz and being a star, i.e. organizing and hosting webinars
- Keeping an eye on what they write about us, i.e. media monitoring
- Making us all like each other a bit more, i.e. organizing our internal Happy2Help staff contest
Apply now if you:
- Speak English and Polish fluently
- Have 2+ years of experience in social media/email communication/content marketing
- Have a proven experience with LinkedIn and Facebook
- Have hands-on experience with MS Office and webinars platforms
- Are familiar with marketing automation and email marketing tools
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Want to gain more experience and learn new things
- Look for a flexible place to work
We ❤️ a can-do attitude!
We’ll be hyped if you:
- Know how to use Google Analytics
- Know a bit about video marketing
- Are happy to learn new MarTech tools such as webinar platforms, analytics, and project management
We promise that you’ll:
- Get stable, full-time employment with salary adequate to your experience, skills and knowledge.
- Get busy, keeping a leading software company’s social media in motion.
- Get the usual benefits: Multisport Card membership, medical insurance (Family Plan).
- Get some flexibility in the form of flexible working hours and an option to work remotely 100% time.
- Enjoy an informal work environment in a modern office space.
Interested? Can't wait!