🤓 Performance Marketing Manager
7 000 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Fast Thinking | 1 Heddon Street, London🖥 https://www.fast-thinking.co.uk/
#hellofromlondon, #digitalmarketing, #ownproduct
Fast thinking is an agile, cutting edge marketing start up, that helps brands to deliver more relevant and valuable customer interactions across digital marketing. Through the evolve marketing platform and our marketing solutions team , we help a diverse range of leaders including Unilever, Viking Cruises, Sounder Golf, Atomic London and Flock Associates.
We are looking for an ambitious performance marketing manager to join our marketing solutions team. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activity of our clients across all of the major marketing platforms (including Google and Facebook), as well as within our own evolve marketing platform. This will include setting up, managing and optimizing activity across all areas of digital marketing including advertising, emails and websites.
This is a hands-on role, where you can really make a difference to the ongoing effectiveness of our client's activity. Your role will be crucial to our success and growth, so we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who is proactive, responsive and easy to work with. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-moving business and grow with us.
- Create & maintain account maps that deliver the brief provided by the Digital Strategist
- Setup & manage activity in each platform in line with the agreed plans & account maps
- Maintain a daily activity monitor showing budget pacing and performance versus forecasts, ensuring we stay on track on all accounts
- Manage activity in line with the agreed optimization and testing schedules
- Provide weekly activity updates to the client team
- Provide data & insights for use in monthly planning, reconciliations and reviews
- Create and manage activity in the fast thinking evolve marketing platform. This includes:
- Setup activities, placements, customer groups & goals
- Build & update creatives using the creative builder templates
- Connect APIs, map 3rd party platform account structure with the evolve marketing platform account structure and test everything appears correctly
- Extensive experience working with marketing platforms, including Google, Facebook, adservers, DSPs, email platforms, tag managers and CMS '.
- Be highly analytical and capable of working in technical environments
- Be proactive and be prepared to propose improvements
- Be a good communicator
- Be driven, motivated and self-starting
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing and technology landscape
- Hands on experience in creating, reporting and managing budgets, bids and optimizing activity
- BA / BSc / MSc or equivalent degree level
- English skills at least on B2 level
- Driven, energetic, enthusiastic and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Capable of managing all our client activity, ensuring it delivers the performance clients want, within the budgets and the commercial parameters set out by the business
- Have deep technical knowledge and a hunger to keep learning
- Have extensive digital marketing experience