🤓 Digital Analyst
5 500 - 8 000 PLN netto
🌍 Flying Bisons | Bracka 18, Warszawa🖥 http://www.flyingbisons.com
#analyst, #digital, #googleanalytics
Why become a Bison?
- You will become part of Flying Bisons team, which is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Digital Consulting industry. Our mission is to co-create valuable and innovative products that are used daily by hundreds and thousands of people
- As a Bison, you will have a real impact on the success of strategic products of the biggest brands in the world including IKEA, Mercedes-AMG, KFC, HEBE, Empik, Domino’s Pizza, Getin Bank, NC+, Nationale Nederlanden and startups like Going, Muscat, Vaiot and Hoard
- You will be part of a growing analytics team which has extensive experience in delivering end-to-end digital analytics processes, as well as on-going optimization projects such as Conversion Rate Optimization and A/B testing
- Besides the analytics team, you will work with an interdisciplinary team of ambitious and talented specialists. Together, we will be able to take advantage of our experience, supported by qualitative and quantitative data to make the right design decisions, meet our clients’ business goals and participate in product success
- You will be a part of the entire Digital Analytics process which also involves continuous improvements long after product release:
- You will work in a climactic office in the very center of Warsaw (Bracka 18)
- You will relax playing FIFA, Billiards, and ping-pong with other cool Bisons!
We are looking for you if:
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in Digital Analytics
- You are proficient in various digital analytics tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Amplitude
- You feel at home with the challenging digital terms like Cross Channel, Customer Journey, Attribution and Cross-Device
- You can think logically and express thoughts in speech, writing and numbers
- You are able to understand complex issues and present conclusions in a simplified manner
- You can communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- You want to develop, grow, and co-create strategic projects
An additional advantage will be:
- Experience in conversion rate optimization
Your tasks will include:
- Audit the Analytics setup of our client’s website or app.
- Design tracking plans for our client’s website or app.
- Configure tracking on tag management tools like Google Tag Manager
- Analyze user behaviour using tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude and Fullstory
- Create data analysis reports and visualizations
- Build and automate dashboards using tools like Google Data Studio and Tableau
Let's get to know each other!
We will be happy to give you more details and tell you about our future plans. Write to us and we will set a date for a cup of coffee.