🤓 Creative Copywriter
🌍 Franklin Templeton | Przemyslowa 3, Poznań🖥 https://www.franklintempletoncareers.com
#CreativeServices, #Copywriter, #Marketing
Creative Services is the internal creative agency for a global financial services firm. We are responsible for the creation of brand and marketing materials across all communication channels. We’re looking for an experienced Copywriter to join our team in Poznan.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
In this role, you’ll work closely with other creative professionals to develop a range of advertising campaigns and marketing projects. Together, you’ll come up with innovative ideas and aim to find perfect synergy between visual and verbal.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you’ll be creating clear and concise copy for ads, web pages and print collateral. You’ll need to find the right words, set the right tone, and transform our firm’s marketing messages into compelling audience copy.
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- Personal and professional development
We are looking for candidates who:
- Can show us an awesome portfolio
- Have 5+ years of professional experience as a copywriter, mainly in advertising
- Are fluent in English (native-ish)
- Possess excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Are creative, open-minded and clever
- Have the ambition to do better, more, faster
- Are team-spirited, fun and outgoing
- Believe in a hands-on, proactive, “let’s do this” attitude
- Are comfortable working in the financial sector
- Are comfortable with tight deadlines (we need it yesterday)
- Are organized and can manage time efficiently
Sound like you?
Great! Send us your resume/ portfolio and we’ll get in touch soon.
- Local work with a global perspective
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff Investment Program
- Gym in the office
- Work-based on work-life balance concept
- Work-based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects