🤓 Digital Campaign Specialist
🌍 Franklin Templeton | Przemysłowa 3, Poznań🖥 https://www.franklintempletoncareers.com
#Digital, #Xcampaign, #marketing
Digital Campaign Specialist
The Engagement Campaigns team is responsible for creating, maintaining and optimizing campaigns across EMEA & APAC regions. Working with Marketo, marketing automation platform, the team focus on campaign outputs such as email (including production of HTML emails), webinar programs, nurture campaigns, web banners, social and adverts.
Digital Campaign Specialist is an independent contributor in the Digital Marketing team, playing a market facing role and acting as the single point of contact on specific campaigns. The position work closely with their partners to deliver and execute multichannel digital engagement campaigns.
Desired candidate learns fast, thrives on juggling lots of tasks, enjoys tracking details, displays a knack for prioritization, and keeps cool under deadlines. The position requires superior communication and interpersonal skills, as well as familiarity with technology trends and digital marketing standards.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Works with local and regional partners to plan and execute regular email deployments as part of engagement marketing campaigns.
- Troubleshoot and solve regional and local email execution challenges and tickets (HTML and CSS experience required).
- Communicate with internal partners to ensure they’re in the know on the progress, timing, challenges/resolutions, and any needed decisions.
- Develop an understanding of the marketing plans and priorities.
- Partners with Sr. Specialists and Engagement Marketing Manager to support campaign planning, documentation of the plans, tracking discussions and arranging meetings.
- Quality check the campaign prior to launch to ensure it’s functioning as expected.
- Organizes, documents and summarize performance results and opportunities.
- Ensure the maintenance of campaign assets, reviewing them periodically for freshness and relevance.
- Tracks all activities and metrics, suggest content optimization changes and acquire all the necessary approvals.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience implementing HTML (various versions), CSS and other related technologies, as well as basic understanding of databases and reporting tools.
- Are familiar with Adobe software (Dreamweaver & Photoshop)
- Have experience working with Marketo (would be a plus).
- Have practice in digital campaign planning, execution and maintenance.
- Can manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Possess interpersonal skills to interact with multiple business partners from across the world.
· Local work with global perspective
· Attractive location
· Benefit package: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff Investment Program
· Gym in the office
· Work based on work-life balance concept
· Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
· Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects