🤓 Marketing Assistant
🌍 Franklin Templeton | Przemyslowa 3, Poznań🖥 https://www.franklintempletoncareers.com
Franklin Templeton has a sales and marketing presence in a number of international locations. This role is to support our EMEA division, primarily the Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa team (CEEMEA).
- The individual is responsible for ensuring that the sales and marketing teams receive digital support for client communication, promotion of marketing materials and corporate events, including reporting information each month.
- The individual will be facilitating client communication via email and ensure monthly fund summaries are being generated and distributed.
- The individual will also act as a back-up on the website updates.
Working hours: 8.30 AM – 5.00 PM (30-minute break)
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Create and manage email templates (e.g. e-newsletters, invitations, announcements, campaigns), including customization across regions for various audiences
- Download and distribute factsheets, commentaries and other fund-related materials
- Based on briefs received, design and send email communications (design and deploy newsletters, announcements, client invitations, etc.)
- Monitor performance of digital communication and campaigns by producing or requesting statistics to report on (website visits, client engagement, open/click rates, bounces, etc.) and provide recommendations
Automated Marketing Materials
- Oversee generation of automated marketing materials, such as fund commentaries, fund manager reports and Institutional product profiles. This includes setup within internal system for country/regional customizations, quality assurance, and live distribution of final output.
Team Communication and Information Sharing
- Maintain strong relationships and provide marketing support to internal business partners.
- Maintain solid knowledge of information needs by sales team and coordinate information flows between global support teams and local sales & marketing team
- Proactively participate to communication flows between local sales and marketing team members
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings
- Personal and professional development
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have University Degree or equivalent.
- Are fully proficient with all Microsoft applications.
- Possess knowledge of Financial sphere/Funds in general.
- Possess HTML knowledge (a plus).
- Possess excellent English and Polish verbal and written communication skills.
- Have proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Can work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Possess quick comprehension.
- Are paying strong attention to details.
- Local work with global perspective
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff Investment Program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects