🤓 Assistant in Marketing Team
🌍 Franklin Templeton | Przemyslowa 3, Poznań🖥 https://www.franklintempletoncareers.com
What is the EMEA Marketing Support team responsible for?
This team provides marketing admin support to EMEA region including local marketing materials adaptation and update, email and email statistics analysis, web updates. The team acts as a bridge between the local country teams as well as marketing central services. With the multi-lingual capabilities, the team provides support in local languages.
This role is to support our European division, and more specifically Benelux and France.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Marketing Assistant?
- Recurring update and archiving of sales presentations and documents
- Factsheet generation, and co-ordination of changes with internal data teams.
- Fund presentation: generation of documents and dispatch (Download documents, save selection documents on share drives and inform by mail sales & marketing local teams)
- Report issues and enhancements and cooperate with Automated Marketing Materials Platform team to resolve them.
- Client communication – distribution of fact sheets, commentaries and other sales and marketing documents to sales teams
- Liaise with Web team for uploads to websites (factsheets, newsletters, topic papers, etc.)
- Ensure that websites, including client dedicated websites, include up-to-date information (portfolio manager names and biographies, AUM, ratings…)
- Post new market content to websites on a monthly basis
- Work with the web team and/or vendor to create web campaigns, featured contents, splash pages
- Own the creation of translated/localised PM videos: get briefings from local sales & marketing team and liaise with the Studio team, translators and other internal teams if relevant
- Client communication
- Create and manage email templates (e.g. e-newsletters, invitations, announcements, campaigns), including customization across regions for various audiences
- Download and distribute factsheets, commentaries and other fund-related materials
- Based on briefs received, design and send email communications (design and deploy newsletters, announcements, client invitations, etc.)
- Monitor performance of digital communication and campaigns by producing or requesting statistics to report on (website visits, client engagement, open/click rates, bounces, etc.) and provide recommendations
Team communication and information sharing
- Maintain strong relationships and provide marketing support to internal business partners.
- Maintain solid knowledge of information needs by sales team and coordinate information flows between global support teams and local sales & marketing team
- Proactively participate to communication flows between France and Benelux sales and marketing team members
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- University Degree.
- Fully proficient with all Microsoft applications.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. French skills also a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of Financial sphere/Funds in general.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Quick comprehension.
- Attention to details.