🤓 Head of Sales
🌍 Freeport Metrics | Młynarska 7, Warszawa🖥 https://freeportmetrics.com/
Freeport Metrics (FM) is an American-Polish IT consulting firm that collaborates with its clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love working with ambitious clients and talented people, FM could be a great place to realize your financial and career goals!
We’re looking for an experienced business development professional who will assume a highly visible and active role within the company, be working closely with FM CEO and Marketing Team responsible for leading and executing business development activities (hunting for new clients and managing account strategy).
- Location: Warsaw, Poland (100% of our past and forecasted future sales in USA)
- Employment: Independent Sales Contractor (B2B)
- Project industry: Software development for USA InsureTech, FinTech, and FoodTech industries
- Company size: 40+
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Take the lead in actively driving sales efforts within the company - head of new sales and account management
- Create and implement sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals/targets.
- Evaluate sales opportunities, reach out to key accounts and secure meetings with key decision makers.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to generate qualified leads for sales.
- Collaborate with the FM Delivery Team consultants on project sizing and final proposals.
- Grow and mentor account management and sales teams as company grows
- Leading effective presentations and discussions with existing clients and sales prospects
- Secure critical partnerships and alliances to support FM’s business model and strategy.
- Monitor, cultivate and manage company’s portfolio of prospective clients.
- Actively expand the professional network and seek out business opportunities supporting company’s strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A proven track record in the b2b professional services sales
- Ability to rapidly find and secure new business is a must
- Proven skills in the strategic assessment of new business opportunities and partnerships that will meet the needs of the company’s business model and strategy.
- Good understanding of the global market dynamics and awareness of competitive service offerings
- Ability and willingness to travel to US (after pandemic) (estimated 5% of time)
- Self-starter mind-set, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing company environment and most importantly, deliver superior results
- Ability to influence decisions and close contracts using a proactive consultative approach
- Leadership skills allowing to scale the company’s sales team
- Exceptional interpersonal verbal skills, dynamic public speaking and superior presentation skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent English is a must - C1/C2 proficiency)
- Superior personal character and work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree or greater (Business or Management preferred)
- A professional network in USA that is aligned with FM’s service offering
- Experience in tech or consulting services industries
- Consulting or professional services background
- Combination of salary, commission, and other incentives to motivate high performance
- Professional development benefits (reimbursements for training and/or books, subsidized post-graduate work, internal knowledge sharing meet-ups, conferences, etc.)
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture
- Bright, spacious office (currently mostly remote work due to COVID-19) with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome.
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance
THE APPLICATION & RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Interested? Don’t wait and apply directly via application form and send your CV in English.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- on-site interviews
The Controller of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.