🤓 Sales Representative
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Frisbo Efulfillment | Poniatowskiego 1, Warszawa🖥 http://Frisbo.eu
Frisbo is a startup that helps online stores expand their business nationally and internationally by streamlining how they get orders to their customers.
Frisbo.eu is a platform that matches ecommerce retailers with a network of trusted fulfillment operators and smart logistics providers in Central and Eastern Europe. Sellers and buyers can have a better purchasing experience that is cheaper, faster, and easier, making e-commerce truly borderless.
What we actually do on a day to day is take on the burden of finding trustable warehousing, managing processing, invoicing, picking and packing orders so that the seller can focus on what they do best for growing their business: finding or producing high quality goods and selling them at an affordable price.
Why work with us
We’re currently expanding to new European markets and we’re striving in developing our sales effort, adding fresh and eager team players who want to share the challenges and rewards of our growth. We’re currently in the process of securing series A investment which means you’ll be part of a dynamic, diverse global team, taking the lead in establishing and owning the innovative market of efulfillment. We’ll try, we’ll fail, we’ll learn, we’ll win and we’ll all reap the benefits.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional who will join our international team. If you’re familiar with terms like “marketplace”, “omnichannel”, “cross-border e-commerce” “fulfillment”, you’re already on the right track.
Do you think you’re up for it? Keep reading to see what’s in it for everyone.
What’s you’ll need to do
- Represent our company, promote cross-border e-commerce in Europe
- Find potential clients interested in fulfillment solutions, selling in CEE or Germany
- Establish strong relationships with the clients, helping them achieve their business goals
- Generate leads and commit to customer service
- Perform insightful market and competitive research
- Research consumer needs, e-commerce directions and identify how our solutions can meet them
- Utilize Hubspot to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
What will help
- 3-5 years in sales
- Strong e-commerce or logistics background
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce/Freshsales/Hubspot or other CRM platform
- Fluent in English
Why it’s totally worth it
- a self dependant position, fully remote
- salary 9000 - 12000 PLN net + VAT (B2B) negotiable depending on skills, experience, and potential
- flexible working hours
- necessary tools (laptop, Iphone)
If you want to skip sending the CV and meet our team - visit our booth at eTrade Show on the 10th September in Warsaw. Just come and say hi!